Think Tank Request-a-rama - who's escaping your sinking ship?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol Melbourne.

Oliver deal is still on 😇

I heard Bulldogs have broken off all negotiations with Geelong and are sending Bailey Smith into the draft.

Carlton ready to pounce (read the Bluemour thread on our board)
I don't want him but it would be hilarious to gazzump Geelong like that

Well the trade period has grinded to a typically boring halt. I don't think there will be any more deals done before next week.

In the meantime let's do fantasy flog Bay Trade suggestions ?

Richmond offers up Triggering Tiger for TazHawk15, Hawthorn counter offers with asking for Aristotle Pickett and 10 millions dollar worth in Crypto currency as a sweetener to take on TT and the embarrassing baggage he brings.

campaigner must have finally sobered up from Mad Monday. Welcome aboard dAAn Houston

Mortgaging 2 more first round picks on a 28 Half back flanker ?

Fly is doing a Dimma Tigers sabotage job on the filth :$

I heard Bulldogs have broken off all negotiations with Geelong and are sending Bailey Smith into the draft.

Carlton ready to pounce (read the Bluemour thread on our board)
I don't want him but it would be hilarious to gazzump Geelong like that
LOL - yeah, it would be a very Carlton thing to bring in a player who only wants to play for Geelong :$

Mortgaging 2 more first round picks on a 28 Half back flanker ?

Fly is doing a Dimma Tigers sabotage job on the filth :$
Dual AA last 2 years mate. Chips in for next year. You campaigners should be doing the same while Cripps has something left in the tank. A draft pick that won’t provide anything for a few years doesn’t get Cripps a flag

Dual AA last 2 years mate. Chips in for next year. You campaigners should be doing the same while Cripps has something left in the tank. A draft pick that won’t provide anything for a few years doesn’t get Cripps a flag

Reckon we got enough quality on our list without mortgaging our future.

Tassie is coming into the draft in 2026, and it's going to be even harder to find and draft qualify kids by then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the trade period has grinded to a typically boring halt. I don't think there will be any more deals done before next week.

In the meantime let's do fantasy flog Bay Trade suggestions ?

Richmond offers up Triggering Tiger for TazHawk15, Hawthorn counter offers with asking for Aristotle Pickett and 10 millions dollar worth in Crypto currency as a sweetener to take on TT and the embarrassing baggage he brings.
We’ll keep TT thank you, you blokes can the Squarker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Request-a-rama - who's escaping your sinking ship?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back