Think Tank Request-a-rama - who's escaping your sinking ship?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll also file that one under won't happen. They're not bringing in an automatically respected senior voice into the group against his will where that voice potentially isn't fully bought in to the angry short people direction. Zero chance
I agree, I think he will be traded beforehand though. I doubt he'll go to the draft

I'll also file that one under won't happen. They're not bringing in an automatically respected senior voice into the group against his will where that voice potentially isn't fully bought in to the angry short people direction. Zero chance

100 percent North Melbourne would pick Smith if he was forced into the draft.

Disagree on that. They're not bringing drama into a young group that it finding it's way.

Clarko would.
Also he cannot put a price on his head if he enters the National Draft (the AFL closed that loop hole years ago)

And even if that was true, North could easily afford his wages than cash in on free agency compo in 2 years time

Clarko would.
Also he cannot put a price on his head if he enters the National Draft (the AFL closed that loop hole years ago)

And even if that was true, North could easily afford his wages than cash in on free agency compo in 2 years time
Don't think any of that matters. You're not bringing a player that doesn't want to be there into a playing group driven by kids finding their way.

The only one I think even remotely considers it would be if the pies miss on Houston but have pick 13 and even then I'm sceptical

Don't think any of that matters. You're not bringing a player that doesn't want to be there into a playing group driven by kids finding their way.

The only one I think even remotely considers it would be if the pies miss on Houston but have pick 13 and even then I'm sceptical

A Carlton ITK poster reckons we would pick him up if we still have pick 12 or 14 (although that is likely to be bundled to West Coast for pick #3)

Ultimately Smith will be traded to Geelong, but any potential Clarry trade is dead in the water.

I don't think Luke Parker will be traded to Norf cause they are lowballing the Swans. Lol Clarko
lowballing a player they didn’t bring back into the side immediately after injury/suspension. he’s incredibly valuable

A Carlton ITK poster reckons we would pick him up if we still have pick 12 or 14 (although that is likely to be bundled to West Coast for pick #3)

Ultimately Smith will be traded to Geelong, but any potential Clarry trade is dead in the water.
The clarry trade discussion has been well worth the laugh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Request-a-rama - who's escaping your sinking ship?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back