News Review Completed

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're going to have a crack expect a bit back, mate.
Anyone I know worth $5m never has to tell anyone.
lol i dont mind people having a go on topic. But to bitch like a girl about gramma you beaten if thats all you have.
Yep 5 mil i bought two properties in a place called mosman pk in 1988. I own one and sold the other to invest in my csiling business most average people at the time with half a brain was doing the same sort of thing . Asi i asked how old are you what was you doing;)

lol process, lets leave that to the club. sometimes I just like to be a supporter and just watch football. yeah I am critical at times but do I go into detail about every single player and analyse/review them in the same way clubs do? no i don't

ok we will call them list cloggers... atm? I would say 6.
Well you should not be having a go at people who do. yOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT JUNIORS AND SO FORTH DO THE WORK.

lol i dont mind people having a go on topic. But to bitch like a girl about gramma you beaten if thats all you have.
Yep 5 mil i bought two properties in a place called mosman pk in 1988. I own one and sold the other to invest in my csiling business most average people at the time with half a brain was doing the same sort of thing . Asi i asked how old are you what was you doing;)

Seriously mate, I'm not interested in you bragging about how rich you are. It's crass and strikes me as insecurity.

I had a crack about grammar in response to you having a crack at me and my positivity about the RFC.
And what's a csiling business?

Also the fact that some of you here think that the 2ic is across everything that the 1ic is is laughable.
Are any of you absolutely across everything your boss does?
There is a reason Jackson would be number one (not that I agree it's a good reason)

Also retiring and phasing Jackson out as a consultant gives everyone a smoother transition to hand over all the footage and paperwork given they will be ahead 4 years ahead of this draft.

And remember even if they call in Jackson 3 times a year to consult doesn't mean they'll listen to his advice.

oh give it up, you people have been screaming at the RFC to be ruthless for years, they finally do something and you look for every little possible flaw, or turn everything into a flaw.

Nothing but winge winge ******* winge.

7 year failed rebuilds will try the patience of even the most ardent supporters. Except those club stooges that come on here posing as supporters who defend any smoke and mirrors circus acts.

Also the fact that some of you here think that the 2ic is across everything that the 1ic is is laughable.
There is a reason Jackson would be number one (not that I agree it's a good reason)

Also retiring and phasing Jackson out as a consultant gives everyone a smoother transition to hand over all the footage and paperwork given they will be ahead 4 years ahead of this draft.

And remember even if they call in Jackson 3 times a year to consult doesn't mean they'll listen to his advice.

itll be like when a kid gives you advice

Kid: "you know what i would do i would --------"
Adult: "really?? thats great advice!"
*Kid walks off happy with himself
Adults: *laughs* "How cute"

So lets see
they have

- conducted a review of the FD
- sacked most the assistants
- hired a highly rated GM
- appointed more (hopefully) competend people forstrength conditioning/head recruiting roles
- Delisted two players (for now)
- will be trading three (So far)
- We will be getting Prestia

and its only TWO weeks into the off season

just because Dimma isn't sacked doesn't mean "nothing" has been done.

Like I said earlier. Did not advertise or embarke on a competitive external process to fill ANY positions with decision making capabilities

Like I said earlier. Did not advertise or embarke on a competitive external process to fill ANY positions with decision making capabilities
Are you trying to suggest that they should have whacked an ad up on Seek?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you make DH look intelligent.
200_s.gif

Yep, sack the coach. That's all we need.

They can't think past the fact that Hardwick has not had a strong list to work with.
In fact one could argue that he's a great coach having taken an average list to 15 wins last year, defeating Hawks and Sydney along the way.
Batchelor, Gordon, Foley, Conca, for example, were all supposed to bring home the bacon in a final.
Upgrade the list and Hardwick will deliver.

LMAOOO. Hardwick himself said this year that this is his best ever list.

Please keep trying

Please keep trying
Do you not remember the first few?
It's really not saying much dude...

Then there was no reason not to advertise the position and allow a competitive process to fill it. Sp why didnt they?

Maybe in your bizzaro world the review stated that they already had the best man at the club for the position but unfortunately he had no clue what his boss was up to.

Then there was no reason not to advertise the position and allow a competitive process to fill it. Sp why didnt they?

Maybe in your bizzaro world the review stated that they already had the best man at the club for the position but unfortunately he had no clue what his boss was up to.
I ask again, did you expect them to advertise the role of "Elite AFL Talent Scout/Recruiting Officer" on Seek?

Please keep trying
From a list balance perspective he was right, its the first time we had players of all age ranges in pretty much every position.
Its just that a lot of our players still are young and inconsistent and we still don't have a lot of depth. Its better than it used to be but our depth doesn't have a lot of games under their belt.
As soon as we picked a bunch of kids to come in and play Adelaide in Round 3 I knew our season was pretty much over, I commented on it before the game even though everyone was happy about the changes and the scapegoat players who were dropped.

I ask again, did you expect them to advertise the role of "Elite AFL Talent Scout/Recruiting Officer" on Seek?
Sorry, I just realised now that you are 12 years old. I apologise for bothering with you.
You say that there was no reason not to advertise for the role, I ask if you were suggesting they advertise on Seek and your response when you realise what a monumental dill you are and how stupid your statement looks that you apologise to me and call me 12?

Yessssss :rolleyes:

From a list balance perspective he was right, its the first time we had players of all age ranges in pretty much every position.
Its just that a lot of our players still are young and inconsistent and we still don't have a lot of depth. Its better than it used to be but our depth doesn't have a lot of games under their belt.
As soon as we picked a bunch of kids to come in and play Adelaide in Round 3 I knew our season was pretty much over, I commented on it before the game even though everyone was happy about the changes and the scapegoat players who were dropped.

Sure, not arguing the merits of the list. Just responding to someone that claims Hardwick is such a good coach that a bad list let him down this year. You can argue with him about it.

Nice to see however you had patience until Round 3. When he tried to call a pre season game off, thats when I knew the season was pretty much over.

Sure, not arguing the merits of the list. Just responding to someone that claims Hardwick is such a good coach that a bad list let him down this year. You can argue with him about it.

Nice to see however you had patience until Round 3. When he tried to call a pre season game off, thats when I knew the season was pretty much over.
Oh no, how naughty Damian!
To call off a pre season, practise match with 5 minutes to go and a handful of injuries...

But you're right, it's better to risk more injuries before the Home and Away season because that's easier to bag Damian on

it wasn't the best thing to do no because it was a bad look. But its something we need to move on from as well. He had good intentions even if it wasn't exactly ight.

You say that there was no reason not to advertise for the role, I ask if you were suggesting they advertise on Seek and your response when you realise what a monumental dill you are and how stupid your statement looks that you apologise to me and call me 12?

Yessssss :rolleyes:

Did they advertise the senior coaching job on seek when Hardwick was appointed? Was it not a competitive process with several applicants including ones we passed on such as Hinkley and Richardson on the short list?

They did such a good job finding your SuperCoach the Dimwit, you should be championing it for all other decision making positions.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Review Completed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back