RFC board Supercoach/Dream Team Discussion and Question Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Gday Gents - quick query on Robin Nahas - is this bloke going to hold his spot over the coming few weeks?

I wasn't able to see his debut game myself, but i heard he was pretty ordinary. I did however see the melbourne game and he looked like he showed a bit in the second half - applied some good pressure, got a bit of it himself and kicked a nice goal.

I suspect he'll get another game this week, but what do you see for him down the track? Is he likely he'll get a run for the next 4-5 games? Who is he competing with for his spot - anyone thats likely to be coming back from injury/form slumps etc shortly?

I need an 86k forward rookie in for my DT this week and im thinking this guy might be my best option. Any help would be appreciated.

You guys reckon Raines is a chance to come straight back into your 22 this week?

I had the same knee surgery as him 5 weeks ago and I still dominated colts last week, its not really something that requires you to come back through lower levels.

Cbf quoting all that but on the young blokes they're all week to week propositions, especially with some decent players to come back - Coughlan, Cousins, Cotchin. After 20 disposals and 2 goals Collins should keep his spot for another week but uncertain about his chances in 2-3 weeks, will need to keep performing well. Nahas is 50/50 to keep his spot this week but he improved from his last game on the weekend. Keep an eye on the team sheets come Thursday.

Raines will play VFL this week and be in the week after I would think. He could possibly come back straight into the seniors but I doubt it will happen, never know though.

I think Nahas is a certainty to keep his spot, he tackled smothered and got a goal also led up well enough. Just wait til Thurs @ 5pm you will know then if he is in make the trade.

Collins will keep his spot on last week but you dont know what will happen this week, wait another week would be my advise

Not really a SC q as I'm not intending on getting him, but how is Pettifer going, back at Coburg?

Hey blokes, just been hearing a buzz around that Nathan Brown might be a bit sore and not play this weekend, just waned to know if any you guys know if theres any truth in this? Know the teams get announced tomorrow, but dont wanna have him on the field if he's gonna be a late withdrawal.

either that or he'll be dropped, hes been shocking this season. One things for sure, if he keeps up this form he'll be out very very soon

Not really a SC q as I'm not intending on getting him, but how is Pettifer going, back at Coburg?

Played Coburg reserves last week and was okay, should do again this week or he might be put up to Coburg seniors. Will be looking to gain some form to try and break into the team over the next month or two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played Coburg reserves last week and was okay, should do again this week or he might be put up to Coburg seniors. Will be looking to gain some form to try and break into the team over the next month or two.
Cheers :thumbsu:

Tuck is Tuck no matter who is around him, doesnt get too mych TOG, wins hardball and contested possesion but cancels that out with clangers. I dont know how he scores in SC this season but i'd say it wont deviate with those boys coming in potentially a 5 pt average boost.

Cogs was dropped because of "ground size". We know he isnt that quick but was hopeless reason to drop him imo. However he had 33 touches we hear for Coburg so expect him to come straight back in.

he should be back this week. apparently it was because terry wanted to bring a side with leg speed over to subiaco and cogs is still lacking full fitness.

Remove this Banner Ad

RFC board Supercoach/Dream Team Discussion and Question Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back