Linda_Lovelace

Cancelled
Jul 28, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Essendon have approached the Pies offering Mark Bolton for Richard Cole. The Pies asked for Dean Solomon instead and it fell over. Essensond are still miffed that they missed out on Cole and if not for that fax machine error would have had him.

Will anyone fall for the trap that is Mark Bolton?

silverphoenix said:
how bout essendon give us bolton an a 1st rounder!

Richard Cole? correct me if i'm wrong but isn't Richard Cole a piece of S**t?? if Essendon offered a bowl of spaghetti for him..you'd be wise to accept the trade..you stooges

HFC082 said:
Won't happen...

Bolton > Cole
Bolton better than Cole?

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't think so. Cole has plenty of upside to him, and is rapidly improving. He finished 6th in the Copeland this year. The only he does wrong is hold onto the ball too long.

Its a fair trade, Bolton did have a crap year, but the Essendon structure doesn't suit his style of play. He is a good runner and has a wind tank that lasts all day.

aj 2000 said:
Its a fair trade, Bolton did have a crap year, but the Essendon structure doesn't suit his style of play. He is a good runner and has a wind tank that lasts all day.

Ah.........get stuffed.

Cole is a good player, Bolton is a crap player.

How is this fair??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't wait till everyone is proved to be an idiot when Mark Bolton has a good year next year. 1 bad season in a year when your being played out of position against guys who are taller and physically stronger than him, does not make Bolts a bad player.

As for trading for Cole? He'd be perfect if the bombers wanted a guy who had a panic-attack everytime the ball came too him!

chimphawk28 said:
Richard Cole? correct me if i'm wrong but isn't Richard Cole a piece of S**t?? if Essendon offered a bowl of spaghetti for him..you'd be wise to accept the trade..you stooges

Please take this as a correction in that case. You are wrong. Sheedy can Phaaaaaark right off! No more Essendon cast offs thanks. The lesson should've sunk in by now after Plain, Olarenshaw, Ukovic etc.

BoothvsDestoop said:
I can't wait till everyone is proved to be an idiot when Mark Bolton has a good year next year. 1 bad season in a year when your being played out of position against guys who are taller and physically stronger than him, does not make Bolts a bad player.

Heard it all before buddy. Ever since he was drafted we have heard the "Just you wait calls" 7 years later he has proved stuff all. To be fair to Bolts though he is twice the footballer that henneman is and he is still on the list.

dumesny1 said:
This is good coming from someone who's team was on the bottom of the ladder for most of the year.

Yep my team finished 15th..not very rosey at the minute..congratulations for stating the bleeding obvious :rolleyes:

I will also congratulate you on an extremely fine response which obviously took up most of your morning/arvo to think up! :rolleyes: you stooge

Bueller said:
Bolton better than Cole?

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't think so. Cole has plenty of upside to him, and is rapidly improving. He finished 6th in the Copeland this year. The only he does wrong is hold onto the ball too long.

Just for people who dont know...

6th in the Copeland Trophy is equivalent 16th in Essendon's Crichton Medal.

chimphawk28 said:
Hey chimphawk, I know barracking for Hawthorn makes you an expert on whats sh*t, but not rating Richie Cole makes you a moron aswell. We'll give the Bombers A can of coke and a Nandos voucher for Bolton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richard Cole for Mark Bolton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back