Richard Cole for Mark Bolton

Remove this Banner Ad

jimmy35 said:
Cole no good???? Your kidding, he is fast, tough and plenty skilled. He does hold onto it too long sometimes but he is developing nicely.
Bolton is way over rated . I dont like him at all. Thinks he is 10 foot tall and bulletproof.

Bolton is overrated? :D

Certainly not by bomber fans.

SydneyBomber said:
last years gf not withstanding, cole should have been at the dons from the start.
just ask bev.

Yep! Thank the AFL for changing the rules when they heard of our little windfall under the 'old' father/guardian/son rules'... Poor kid - been brought up by Bev not to play footy for Essendon, but to grow up in Melbourne.

I reckon he'll thrive at Bomberland - if MM's claws let him loose to us!

BoothvsDestoop said:
I can't wait till everyone is proved to be an idiot when Mark Bolton has a good year next year. 1 bad season in a year when your being played out of position against guys who are taller and physically stronger than him, does not make Bolts a bad player.

Like we hear every year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cole is ok, but I haven't seen many signs of his "explosive" pace. In fact, he seems to get caught quite often. His tackling is excellent and besides the 2003 GF, he seems pretty hard at it. He's only 21, so logically his best footy is ahead and there should be plenty of improvement left.

Bolton's best is actually very good. Whether he shows it often enough is a different story. He's 194cms, but not a key position player. That's his biggest problem. If played on a HFF or HBF or BP or Wing, his lack of body strength wouldn't be exposed as it does at FB and CHB. One thing is certain, Bolton is a much better footballer than those having a go at him on BigFooty.

Magpie Mick said:
Because there is no such thing as "the talented Bolton"!!!

There is. He plays for Sydney.

All joking aside, though, Bolts isn't as bad as he's made out to be. Just shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the backline. If he's allowed to settle into the forward flank spot, he'll show you lot what he can do.

omg u one eyed collingwood scum. coming from a completely different viewpoint here, id much much MUCH prefer mark bolton. hes taller and more athletic, a lot more of a gun than cole. he sucks.

WOW, Collingwood supporters overrating their players?

Who would have thought?

i once saw a post on the magpies website stating that Dane Swan will be a better player than hird. I assume that he is the smartest collingwood supporter going around which means you other lot......well you can work that out. We will trade bolton for cole and a poop scooper, for every time he ********s his pants when the ball comes near him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richard Cole for Mark Bolton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back