Club Focus Richmond 2024

AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance

Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

OMFG. Within a minute of me posting a reasonable question I get matching vacuous responses. Are Richmond running bots on BF?
Would have thought both were reasonable but very accurate responses.

Would you like me to refer you to a supervisor?

Of course we would...

Why would you flush one of the most valuable future picks in the market down the toilet?

This is not a super draft. LOL.

It has good depth.
Not would, will. You're not getting better than pick 15 for it. Maybe GWS throws you a bone and gives you 15 and 37. So you will keep it.

Anyway, this is the Richmond thread. Enough talk about how North will have to keep the F1 it tried all trade week to get rid of.

By the way, are you still trying to convince Richmond supporters we should take Smillie at 1, or have you abandoned that disingenuous nonsense?

OMFG. Within a minute of me posting a reasonable question I get matching vacuous responses. Are Richmond running bots on BF?
RUOK?

Yeah, it was a reasonable question, if over-simplified and cliched. You got reasonable responses. Chill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Focus Richmond 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back