Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Bay 13 floggo of course we're going to rub your nose in it. I can recall all the Tuggers flogs in here fapping off last pre-season to the same tune. I've enjoyed our clubs rivalry over the years, and until you beat us in a final cough cough we will always have one up ya.
That fapping was nothing compared to prior to the tuggers threepeat elimination...

Is that a teal singlet on the right?

No its the standard sky blue Richmond training issue.

external

I donno about you guys, but I have my backup power supply ready for the surge of microwaves in a couple of weeks.
I know Richmond smashed the Hawks, but it was only a practice match, it mens 9/10th of nothing. Get over it already.
Sheesh :rolleyes:

(When I say it means nothing, I mean unless you're a Port supporter of course. For them, their last practice game was obviously the most important game in their clubs short, and generally humiliating history)

I know Richmond smashed the Hawks, but it was only a practice match, it mens 9/10th of nothing. Get over it already.
Sheesh :rolleyes:

(When I say it means nothing, I mean unless you're a Port supporter of course. For them, their last practice game was obviously the most important game in their clubs short, and generally humiliating history)
Did Hawthorn finish with 15 men on the field and 4 fit men on the bench???

Did Hawthorn finish with 15 men on the field and 4 fit men on the bench???
Look. I get that you're really, really, really upset that Richmond didn't take the most important game in your club's short and pathetic history seriously. But for us it was a nothing match against an insignificant club.
But you go ahead and continue to cry and froth at the mouth and rant and bitch and moan as much as you feel you need to.
I find your tears slightly amusing and vaguely satisfying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You blokes do a great job of preserving the players in Finals as well. :thumbsu:

That must be it.

Norf rested players in Round 23 last year, getting ready for the Elimination Final the next week.

The Tiggies rested players in the Elimination Final, getting ready for Round 1 of 2016.

ROFLMAO.png

and Port forgot to show for the finals at all:$

It's funny how you use finals as the pinnacle when it suits you, but when the only final that we have ever met in is mentioned all you want to talk about is minor round games....

It's funny how you use finals as the pinnacle when it suits you, but when the only final that we have ever met in is mentioned all you want to talk about is minor round games....
You see, this is the Bay, and posters will use strategies like that to members like you because it makes you very frustrated, and then you melt down and then we all stand around pointing and laughing at you.

Having said that, Hinkley really is Hardwick's bitch and we'll be having another good laugh at you when we beat you, yet again:rolleyes:, the next time we meet in a game that actually counts.

In the meantime, congrats for winning the most important game in your club's history last week :thumbsu:
You must be really, really, super thrilled

Smasha??? Nice name.:thumbsu:

Has Damien Hardwick told you to keep away from Cotchin, Deledio, Rance and Chopsticks Martrin just in case you might hurt them?
Nickname I got from bandmates,Im a drummer.
Next...

Smasha??? Nice name.:thumbsu:

Has Damien Hardwick told you to keep away from Cotchin, Deledio, Rance and Chopsticks Martrin just in case you might hurt them?
That's why you recruited this thug not because he can't actually play football...

dixonhero_site_620X370.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back