Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

****, you wouldn’t believe it, but

ab434f7f89d369d6382e8a6bf2427566.jpg

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
#eco

I'm not sure CB is in a position to bump. He's too busy complaining about umpires which Richmond supporters generally do when they lose.

I did see them pay a free against Cotchin which proves miracles do happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same same

Lol, how long have you waited? #rentfree Thanks for putting a smile on the dial.

I'm not sure CB is in a position to bump. He's too busy complaining about umpires which Richmond supporters generally do when they lose.

I did see them pay a free against Cotchin which proves miracles do happen.

Speaking of rent free. How are you buddy?

Bumps a thread which hasn’t had a reply since 2019. Yep. We broke Fuddys brain. Feels good man. Thanks. How are you celebrating 30 years of nothing? Big cake? Gonna watch some old vhs tapes?

Bump. Wooden spoon, every player of value leaving, coach root ratting his way around and destroying trust with the players. Telling the club he's retiring before taking a plum job 6 months later, then poaching the remaining talent from Punt Road for his new club.

Quite a fall from grace.

Bump. Wooden spoon, every player of value leaving, coach root ratting his way around and destroying trust with the players. Telling the club he's retiring before taking a plum job 6 months later, then poaching the remaining talent from Punt Road for his new club.

Quite a fall from grace.
You guys still cam’t get past 10 flags even with a cheat ground for minnows. Tiges have used the system beautifully.
You're not as chatty these days :(
To be honest, alot busier these days.
Whatever happened to that beema limapep flog? 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 2146378
Beema says the same about you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back