Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to change the channel I've seen enough.

new-years-resolution-turn-off-the-tv.gif

They are so ******* shit it's not even funny

Can't even beat the shit blue who were obviously tanking playing Waite in defence ad bootsma on shitwoldt

******* useless team won't win a final in the next ten years finally had a chance to stand up and got shat on by a club that has had their measure their entire existence

Bitchmonds grand final is and always will be round 1 they should be happy we give it to them

BOOTSMA>reiwoldt

This brought a smile to my face.

I had actually forgotten Carlton existed til I read it.

Being called shit by a tanker........actually funny.

So you were watching the Tigers. Are you choosing your finals team?
**** I can't even remember writing that. I have chosen "finals" teams. Personally, I'd prefer to see a WA derby. But if Richmond wedge themselves in, then I won't mind.

You must've held that grudge for a long time with my post. There's no question Daniel Jackson is a MEGA FLOG though.

**** I can't even remember writing that. I have chosen "finals" teams. Personally, I'd prefer to see a WA derby. But if Richmond wedge themselves in, then I won't mind.

You must've held that grudge for a long time with my post. There's no question Daniel Jackson is a MEGA FLOG though.
If he was still playing AFL he'd be your best player right now....:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go for Richmond as your finals team and we'll go Carlton as our pet "irrelevant making up the numbers" side.

Deal?

Really, we will finish with 12 wins this season and that got you in the finals last season. If the Tuggs lose next week it'll be a massive failure once again.

Great logic, so you enjoy looking backwards. You'll always have 2014 brah. You won the flag that year yeah? Oh, that's right, you didn't. You missed finals the year before, and you missed this year. It is proof that 2014 Port played above themselves. Say what you want, but, this is our third consecutive year making the finals series. We are miles in front of your club. It just hurts you too much to admit it.

Great logic, so you enjoy looking backwards. You'll always have 2014 brah. You won the flag that year yeah? Oh, that's right, you didn't. You missed finals the year before, and you missed this year. It is proof that 2014 Port played above themselves. Say what you want, but, this is our third consecutive year making the finals series. We are miles in front of your club. It just hurts you too much to admit it.

pwned Beatsoff...go on September holidays:thumbsu::D

pwned Beatsoff...go on September holidays:thumbsu::D

He's a silly little puffer fish. All pumped up on finals envy. Congratulations to Adelaide on overcoming a massive tragedy and making finals. They really are the biggest player in Adelaide.

If I recall pal, we won a final in 2013 and you lost to 9th:$

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back