Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol. I guess I should feel lucky that I have a 94 year old grandparent that’s still here and knows how to do that.
She probably knows how to change a tyre too unlike some

If I'd said 60+ I would have been talking about you. But I didn't, yet here you are. The most easily triggered tugboat there ever was.

MENSA don't want your application by the way.
And to think this all started because I dared troll Cucumber as a female lol
She probably knows how to change a tyre too unlike some
Yes I do, but even if I didn’t I’m sure a simple google search could help me out there too!

And to think this all started because I dared troll Cucumber as a female lol

Yes I do, but even if I didn’t I’m sure a simple google search could help me out there too!
I've done heaps of tyre changes ,car services and changed over lots of car parts on my vehicles over many years to save mechanic fees but you on the other hand you lie a lot so I doubt you've ever dirtied your hands from doing any kind mechanical manual car labour.

Last edited:
I've done heaps of tyre changes ,car services and changed over lots of car parts on my vehicles over many years to save mechanic fees but you on the other hand you lie a lot so I doubt you've ever dirtied your hands from doing any kind mechanical manual car labour.

Nice melt Ted Bullpitt :$

Very hard to do that m7, the last I melted was many years ago. So sorry to disappoint you.

97r507.jpg

These people disagree

BA BA BA BBBBBBBAAAARRRRPPPPP

Oh really? sounds more like you're the one who melts regularly because you can't afford to buy a bumper sticker membership.🤣
That literally makes no sense. And I am a founding member. Got a Tassie Devil scarf and all. Umad?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back