News Richmond considers dumped Carlton midfielder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowowowwowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowoowowwowowowowowowowowowowowowowoowwowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowoowwwowowowowowowowowowowoowwoowowowowowowowowowowowoowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow

Love it, all the people that were on here winging about the tigers inactivity to trade in other clubs rejects and now it looks like we might get one for free and watch them all start complaining about that...lol
For what it's worth he is probably the best suited to us out if all the proposed rejects?

Love it, all the people that were on here winging about the tigers inactivity to trade in other clubs rejects and now it looks like we might get one for free and watch them all start complaining about that...lol
For what it's worth he is probably the best suited to us out if all the proposed rejects?
Yeah problem is that I have a deep passionate hatred of the man. I hope to god the club see him as the drop kick he is

He will help our soft c@cks stand a little taller, he will protect Cochin, miles and lids.
He will win the hard ball and kick a few goals
He will turn it over cost us free kicks and need a lot if iff field discipline and supervision
He is the right age and right type for our needs
A risk yes but I would take it...
Also he has played in more final wins than anyone on our list?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate this banjo twangin', flat headed, neanderthal numb skull as much as anyone, but, at 25, he has his best footy ahead of him, he can play and is hard as nails. I'm for it. He comes for free. Do it Richmond.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back