News Richmond considers dumped Carlton midfielder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guy is courageous, I'll give him that.
Although is it a case of does not know any better?

Look, if this comes off and he tones down his meat-head factor I reckon we will learn to appreciate his competitiveness.

I hate this banjo twangin', flat headed, neanderthal numb skull as much as anyone, but, at 25, he has his best footy ahead of him, he can play and is hard as nails. I'm for it. He comes for free. Do it Richmond.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.
Kind of looks like him too

banjoboy.jpg

They are interviewing him. Surely when he can't string two sentences together they will show him the door. Seriously though, you'd need to have an immediate sacking clause if he does anything stupid off field. If we pick him up its going to be hard to not hate him anymore.

Other than having some trouble with discipline and being considered a knob by most of you, can you blokes tell why this guy would be a bad pick up? Something football related? All I see here is "god no", "he's a knob", "dud". Can you tell me why? Surely we have backed ourselves in to bring good characters into the club or at least turn blokes around.

I can assure you that this kid is not a bad bloke. Very fiery and not the sharpest tool in the shed, but Mitch is a good guy. Comparing him to Daniel Connors is insulting. TBH I reckon he'd become popular very quickly if recruited because he's got some good attributes and qualities. Like Dan Jackson this kid will probably always make some dumb mistakes and get rubbed out now and then...but he can play football, let's get that straight. I'd happily give him 1 year. He's received a big kick up the arse and I reckon he's worth a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back