News Richmond considers dumped Carlton midfielder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you are his bro please accept my apologies for the personal insults..
Seriously, though, what fun would it be if you had treat footballers as real people. We're here for legends and spuds, heroes and villains. Any footballer brave/foolish enough to read online forums should know that, and realize it doesn't have a whole lot to do with reality.

And triplezero I'd think the reason it bothers you more than Mitch is that he's used to being viewed that way, whereas to you of course there's only Mitch the real person.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Credit where credits due, triplezero nearly has me turned around on this (and that was before I saw him mention he's his bro)

always good to get some constructive posting from an opp supporter here (even if hes a blue bagger :p)

Read: Richmond not prepared to pay overs for delisted player. I'm okay with this.

have to admit I'm surprised some are already bagging the club for this.

giving shit to the club for not over paying on a delisted player that they personally didn't even want at our club

some people are really just looking for any excuse to slag off the club

giving shit to the club for not over paying on a delisted player that they personally didn't even want at our club

or may be just wanting for some improvement to the list in 2015..!

I wasn't slagging off the club merely pointing to the fact we have been outbid - again whilst other clubs are going harder then us right now. This is a fact whatever way you look at it. I was a supporter of going to the draft and not trading for the sake of it but we have made bids and simply been outbid by other clubs a few times now. Whether this pays off or not remains to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back