News Richmond considers dumped Carlton midfielder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit where credits due, triplezero nearly has me turned around on this (and that was before I saw him mention he's his bro)

always good to get some constructive posting from an opp supporter here (even if hes a blue bagger :p)

If a couple of posts from someone's brother almost turns you around then you've got to look at how you go about things...

Mitch is good enough and young enough to play 5/6 years so length of contract shouldnt really be an issue for mitch and after 12 months would have proved his worth and his next deal would be alot better, As you mentioned before he is confident his off field stuff wont be a problem and he is good enough player to play.

Personally i would take the deal and prove that i am good enough (which he is)

Yeah this makes a lot of sense.

Richmond has a history for sticking by their word in offering opportunity to new players. If he chooses to come to Richmond on a reduced salary, it could pay off big time for him over the following years as Richmond look after recycled players. Hardwick loves these types, he'll play every game and poll well in the B+F.

Even our poor recruits get consistent games! He should back himself in, stay in Melbourne, play big games for the Mighty Tiges in front of 80k, and prove his value for his next contract... he'll certainly get every opportunity under Hardwick I reckon.

If a couple of posts from someone's brother almost turns you around then you've got to look at how you go about things...

I said almost

I must say I find it funny you bagging a guy for posting as his brother. Aren't you the one always telling everyone how you know all about Jay Schulz because of your personal connections with him?

I said almost

I must say I find it funny you bagging a guy for posting as his brother. Aren't you the one always telling everyone how you know all about Jay Schulz because of your personal connections with him?

Never bagged triplezero. Got no problem with his writing. I said you need to have a look at yourself if you almost changed your opinion of a player because of what a poster has said in one day. As for your last bit, I have never said that. The truth hurts it seems

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never bagged triplezero. Got no problem with his writing. I said you need to have a look at yourself if you almost changed your opinion of a player because of what a poster has said in one day. As for your last bit, I have never said that. The truth hurts it seems

hardly, I said I nearly changed my mind because he spoke well and with reason. Didn't even realize his connection until he mentioned it.

its a forum, we are here to discuss and share opinions. coming in with an open mind is a good thing.

As for you, every time schulz is discussed you fire up about how well you know him and how we don't understand him, and how only you know how royally the poor boy was shafted because you know the real story. only thing that hurts is your offended every time you are reminded about how he underperformed at our club by his own admission because of his attitude, not ours.

if you were Mitch and were offered 2 years at 200k or 1 year as a rookie on 80K what would you do...
Id pack the shorts and thongs in a heartbeat

hardly, I said I nearly changed my mind because he spoke well and with reason. Didn't even realize his connection until he mentioned it.

its a forum, we are here to discuss and share opinions. coming in with an open mind is a good thing.

As for you, every time schulz is discussed you fire up about how well you know him and how we don't understand him, and how only you know how royally the poor boy was shafted because you know the real story. only thing that hurts is your offended every time you are reminded about how he underperformed at our club by his own admission because of his attitude, not ours.

Why would anything he say change your mind so quickly? You were on here liking all the posts where people were bagging the shit out of Robinson. Then you jump on here and say you nearly changed your mind because someone who knows him personally spoke some sense.

When have I fired up and said how well I know Jay? Why are you talking about him? Trying to change the subject because you've made a gimp of yourself. :straining:

Why would anything he say change your mind so quickly? You were on here liking all the posts where people were bagging the shit out of Robinson. Then you jump on here and say you nearly changed your mind because someone who knows him personally spoke some sense.

When have I fired up and said how well I know Jay? Why are you talking about him? Trying to change the subject because you've made a gimp of yourself. :straining:

no, because he spoke sense, and I said almost - im happy we are not in a bidding war for him - as I have already posted.

anyway, I'll leave you to big note yourself and your awesome footy knowledge to a more appreciative audience :)

no, because he spoke sense, and I said almost - im happy we are not in a bidding war for him - as I have already posted.

anyway, I'll leave you to big note yourself and your awesome footy knowledge to a more appreciative audience :)

Where has all this big noting stuff come from? Where have I done that? Don't get so angry and defensive brother, just calm down a bit. All you ever do is defend the club 24/7, they can do no wrong in your eyes.
Now on this occasion you were against Robinson but said you almost changed your mind because of triplezero's posts today. I'm not sure what that says about your own ability to judge a footballer. Personally I back my own judgement and I don't write blokes off because they're widely regarded as "flogs" by people who have never met them. You're different. You changed your mind on Mitch's character and that's cool. Just don't see why you're so defensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back