Richmond Membership Tally 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done on asking the right question, this year isnt exactly right because about 65,000 are rolling members before the year starts. Now we have had the bad year see how many rollover for next year. im tipping 85,000 all up at best for the whole year.
Do you think there are that many bandwagoners

Am I in the minority and just renew regardless? I guess after seeing my family’s heartbreak at losing South and many mates the same for the Roys it’s more a donation to keep them alive competitive and well for me.
I’ve lived abroad and outside Vic for more of my last 27 years of being a member and I’ve never considered rescinding it

Am I in the minority and just renew regardless? I guess after seeing my family’s heartbreak at losing South and many mates the same for the Roys it’s more a donation to keep them alive competitive and well for me.
I’ve lived abroad and outside Vic for more of my last 27 years of being a member and I’ve never considered rescinding it
You are not the minority

No I 100% do this, even now one of my boys doesn't qualify for the family package, we just pay it.

And sadly hardly went to games this year with all the sunday fictures clashing with junior footy.

Didn't think twice about downgrading or cancelling though

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond Membership Tally 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back