Richmond still premiership favourites for 2019?

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean a home final despite being the away side? Like I said a lot of things have to go right. Richmond will be very lucky to receive that advantage again as it's essentially a 4 premiership point handicap

Richmond wouldn't have beat Geelong in 2017 at Kardinia or the MCG with an away crowd size
“As the away team, it’s your call Joel” still one of my highlights of the 2017 finals series :)

Admittedly it was Round 1, but Brisbane beat West Coast by 44 points at The Gabba. Depending how the top 4 pans out, there is every likelihood we will play them in a Qualifying Final at the Gabba again. Brisbane have won their last 9 games straight, including GWS, Port and Hawthorn (Launceston) away and we are continuing to improve.

After we smash a massively overrated Geelong on the weekend, our odds are going to firm considerably, so if you are fond of a punt and fond of winning, jump on Brisbane, who are currently $6.50 for the flag.
Please please smash Geelong! it will bring to light some of their recent disgraceful recruiting decisons in re recruiting Ablett JNR etc. Go Lions!

Eagles are the best team i've seen this year live but the Tigs (weather) made it hard to disect on the w/e! I think the Tigs can get it done but fck the Weagles have it all...
Whether their premiership favs or not doesn’t matter
Eagles will go b2b
Eagles
Lions
Tigers

Are the only teams in contention.
I don't see a weakness in the Eagles side, whereas the Tigers have a few.
Two weeks is a long time in football.

Here are some quotes from page 13 of this thread, before West Coast went on to lose their last two matches.

What will we be saying in 4 or 5 weeks?

Here are some quotes from page 13 of this thread, before West Coast went on to lose their last two matches.

feaXjSp.jpg

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh buddy!

1 week is a long time in Footy

1 year is a life time look at Melbourne

As of right now, I still have them as one of the contenders, but it becomes a lot harder as they'll need to win 4 finals in a row and 3 away in a row. Tough and less likely, but an outside chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond still premiership favourites for 2019?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back