Preview Richmond Tigers vs. Greater Western Sydney Giants - 4:45pm @ The MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee the team is completely different from the start of the season. Hunt, Morris, Elton, Soldo, Conca, Griff, Markov, Short, CEllis, Miles - all cant get back in this team. Just shows how much the team has evolved this year.

Elton and Soldo can't even find spots in our VFL side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quoting again,

Final siren sounds, hmmm me thinks a few bandwagoners need to learn the song. :oops:

Lol I've never noticed that before. People say sound? Interesting.

I swear that the song used to be "risking head and skin" when I was a kid....:S Maybe that's just what I imagined in my head lol

One thing I did like was Where I read Callan Ward say "if" we turn up and play the way we did last week then we "should" win.
Firstly to me that suggests that typical of young talented teams and players they more turn up hoping to just all play well and win rather than have a trusted process they adhere to.
It also gives no thought whatsoever that there will be an opppsition out there trying to beat them, stop them etc.
Only words but I found it interesting.

Lol I've never noticed that before. People say sound? Interesting.

I swear that the song used to be "risking head and skin" when I was a kid....:S Maybe that's just what I imagined in my head lol

The song was recorded wrong. It's supposed to be head and shin but the singer says skin.

Elton and Soldo can't even find spots in our VFL side.
Soldo was swapping game for game with Ivy, with Ivy going back to back in the last 2 finals, and they obviously go with experience for the big one

Soldo's development has been nothing short of outstanding and the next two years will be fascinating to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back