Richmond to beat Freo say madtugger thinks

Remove this Banner Ad

:eek: - We match up well vs Freo. It will be close and we have a good chance to win our first game this week.

Regards Madtiger the Tool hahaha :cool:

well i will be there with bells on,i think we can take it up to the dorkers,well my bank account is hoping so because i have many cartons on this game,which i might say were made before the season started

Based on the strength of our team over the past few years we play subiaco better than any other club. If we were ever going to cause a massive upset this would be it.....Freo could be tired after geelong and st kilda.

No chance.

We don't match up well at all.

Sandilands will kill us.

Pavlich will dominate us wherever he plays.

They have depth through the midfield where we are underdone.

They are fit and playing to their structures while we have youngsters who haven't got the fitness nor the strength to go with their seasoned campaigners.

Good result would be getting within 10 goals.

I have plenty of confidence we can beat Freo. Any Tiger fan who can come out and say we will get smashed is just lazy and pretty heartless. Truetiger was actually pumped to even start this thread laughing that I have hope and faith in our young list. Sounds like a Richmond fan to me :cool: . If you follow the team passionately enough and look at the players coming in this week and the improvement in the youngsters you would have full confidence in a very good showing. I know good footy is just around the corner and we always trouble Freo.

No chance.

Sandilands will kill us.

They are fit and playing to their structures while we have youngsters who haven't got the fitness nor the strength to go with their seasoned campaigners.

you must have been born yesterday

No chance.

Sandilands will kill us.

Spot on. Could not agree more. Next Madtiger will say we will beat Geelong and Stkilda :eek: Madtiger dont worry we can still play finals haha. We have ZERO chance this week and next

you must have been born yesterday

Explain.

Just because we have beaten them in the past means nothing now. We are not the same side. We have recycled a record number of players and are rebuilding. Freo are reaping the rewards of rebuilding and are playing to a gameplan which is competitive against the best sides.

You're taking your delusion to a new level.

I have plenty of confidence we can beat Freo. Any Tiger fan who can come out and say we will get smashed is just lazy and pretty heartless. Truetiger was actually pumped to even start this thread laughing that I have hope and faith in our young list. Sounds like a Richmond fan to me :cool: . If you follow the team passionately enough and look at the players coming in this week and the improvement in the youngsters you would have full confidence in a very good showing. I know good footy is just around the corner and we always trouble Freo.

Massive LOLz, you are clearly deluded, as much as I'd love to knock them off over here & I'll be at the game but I cant see us getting to within 10 goals this week.

Hey MT if your so confident perhaps you should make the trip over to Subi, I will need a good laugh. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well i will be there with bells on,i think we can take it up to the dorkers,well my bank account is hoping so because i have many cartons on this game,which i might say were made before the season started
Safe to say your mates wont go thirsty.
MT,I love your positive attitude and we have all been there but I just cant get my head around the fact you think we will play good footy this year.Im with tugga I am absolutely petrified of what the next fortnight may/and most likely will deliver.
Hope I'm wrong and you're right though mate:):thumbsu:

we are going to get smashed the next 2 weeks. freo will be up by 10 goals half way through the second quarter. cats will be 10 goals up at quarter time.

i wonder what the record is for most points in consecutive losses is ?

Err, which "we"? :rolleyes:

We're a different side to last season, with different goals set by our new coach.. :footy:

We will prove to be a better side than last season. The first month has been very patchy but Round 4 was the first time we had a forward line with more than 1 key tall and 1 key small, but we also lost 4 of our 5 best defenders. So this is the first week we've had a forward line and defence in the one game. I'm very suprised that our own fans can't see good sign. Lack of faith is one reason which is mainly to do with the last 25 years and the other is lack of list knowledge due to some people not being at the game to see the full picture and not taking notice of what players come in this week and what young players are improving by the game :cool:

Firstly i never said to truetiger WE WILL WIN. I said I am confident of a good showing and his first words were a simple and thoughtless We will get smashed. If we come close to winning or if we win then I can abuse the crap out of several people in this thread for their weak efforts. The replies in are sound like ones who call up straight after their game from the comfort of their loungeroom. Not to be taken seriously but as a joke :cool:

I truthfully can't see it being a close match, let alone us giving them a good showing, it be nice if they did, but lets face facts, we got smashed the last 4 rounds and Freo has defeated Geelong and only just let it go against St. Kilda, there is no chance we will be able to get even close to Fremantle...

As for the week after, expect Geelong to pretty much bury us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond to beat Freo say madtugger thinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back