JuDDysthacaptain

Team Captain
Jun 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea
Carlton has told Greg Bentley he is no longer apart of their future plans, and he's leaving all his options open. The Tigers have contacted him, and Hardwick is keen on him having worked with Bentley in his stint with Port Adelaide, I would be surprised if Richmond used their PSD pick to get Bentley.

Richmond will use their PSD pick. They missed out on the main target in Mark Nicoski who is Sydney bound. They will run the rule over a few players including a good mate of mine in the WAFL who finished in the top 5 of the Sandover (mature aged)

I simply refuse to believe this. Bentley is rubbish.

I dont know if its true or not but you will be getting a mature aged recruit in the PSD. Of that I can 1000% guarantee you. As I said one of my mates is travelling over doing a 3 week trial with the club before the PSD and a few others will probably be joining him by the sounds of it. Wont drop names but hes a better player than Bentley thats for sure.

Richmond will use their PSD pick. They missed out on the main target in Mark Nicoski who is Sydney bound. They will run the rule over a few players including a good mate of mine in the WAFL who finished in the top 5 of the Sandover (mature aged)

Interestingly a couple of other Carlton discards fall into that category, Ross Young and Luke Blackwell.

I suspect you're talking about someone else though...

Hardwick left Port after the 2004 GF, Bentley arrived in the 2005 rookie draft. They never 'worked together'. Lade played some footy with Bentley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bentley for Tuck? Spud for a spud?

Tuck is far from a spud, is a casualty of our need to turn over the list and is the only guy with any value on the open market. Dont be suprised if he nets us a second rounder from somewhere. Bentley isn't in the best 22 in our weak side so whats the point, Tuck probably still would be if not traded.

Trade has gone through. Here's Bentley arriving at Richmond...

shipment_of_cargo_fail.jpg

Don't believe it haven't we been hackified enough already. Please if we are going to go forward we need to stop picking up players from losers, yes we can try to buy a premiership. We will take Judd, Murphy, Gibbs, Fev, Waite or Kruezer with our second round pick. These are only guys I rate at Carlton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond to throw a lifeline to Greg Bentley

Remove this Banner Ad

Back