Richmond vs. Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes it a nice change for once. We got r*ped by the umpires for several years until this year.

Agree, except to everyone on here using the word rape I wouldn't call it r*ped - I'd call it giving consent.

Bad teams get frustrated, have worse structures, are 2nd to the contest, and consequently give away undisciplined free kicks... It's their own fault - umpires don't care who wins - they are giving consent and therefore umpires never rape anybody, it's within your own control (unlike rape).

Very important distinction because of the implied internal attributions associated with having no control over the luck administered by umpires and any club who understands what I'm talking about will have a slight psychological edge. It's basic stuff and the language we use to convey our thoughts has an effect on our thinking, so all footy supporters should stop using powerless words like rape and start calling it for what it is :p

Shattered when I flicked on Fox Footy and saw that it was simulcast from Seven.

Have enjoyed the last few weeks with Dunstall, Kingy, Dwayne (Richmond havent made the finals in 30 years - drought is over) Russell.

Seven commentators are shocking as is their VGA quality (upscaled HD) puss that they dish up in 2013. Disgrace

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond vs. Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back