Mega Thread Richmond Vs. GCS - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 4 or Pick 6?

**** the picks NQTIGER. Picks dont do shit for us. We can finish last or first and it's doesnt make a difference so GET OVER IT.

We have swapped Tambling for another Tambling whose name is Edwards. Why does he get a guernsey when all he does is stuff it up? Is it because he is indigenous and we need one for the dreamtime game? Why do we always get the talentless ones?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude explain the experimentation?
Is it playing dumb ass football so we learn never to play that way again?

Not playing a ruckman last week and in the second half today to see what Vickery and Griffiths can do.
Trying different taggers other than Jacko (King/Grigg).
Playing Martin in defence.
Trying Conca as an impact player.
Playing teenagers in defence where the pressure is immense and they're making mistakes (Helbig/Batchelor).
These are a few that spring to mind but people see these as excuses. I'm not making excuses, it is what it is. Reality.

FFS. Jack has to be injured I swear to god. If he is, and he continues to be played I will spit chips. He is doing more harm than good at the moment. If he is injured DONT PLAY HIM!

Not playing a ruckman last week and in the second half today to see what Vickery and Griffiths can do.
Trying different taggers other than Jacko (King/Grigg).
Playing Martin in defence.
Trying Conca as an impact player.
Playing teenagers in defence where the pressure is immense and they're making mistakes (Helbig/Batchelor).
These are a few that spring to mind but people see these as excuses. I'm not making excuses, it is what it is. Reality.

Dude reality is the scoreboard

I cannot begin to say how disgusted I am with Richmond today! This team is the biggest joke running around at the moment.... All our so called guns are front running spuds :mad:

Riewoldt is injured 100%
If we lose, please don't complain about us selling our home game and that being the reason we lost. We should be able to beat GoldCost no matter where we play them or the weather conditions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Richmond Vs. GCS - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back