Mega Thread Richmond Vs. GCS - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Any danger of playing on and running it.

Move the ball up the wings and pretect the centre.... Force the ball out for as many boudary throw ins as we can.... slow the game down. Flood the backline....

Stupid Dumb football..... We have gone backwards from this time last season. Teams have worked us out.

Weak, soft, pathetic and gutless. I'm fed up with this sh!t, no heart at all.

I am embarrassed to be a tiger supporter. Disgrace. Laughable that we thought we would make finals a month ago.

Gee our 'supporters' are funny. We kick 6.8 with the wind and hold the Suns to a goal and no-one really complains. Now that the Suns kick 6 goals with a howling breeze everyone starts carrying on. Seriously what did people expect us to hold them goalless and kick 6 goals again?

helbig cant kick, has cost us dearly with players then caught trying to clean up, plus foley cant hit the side of a barn by hand or foot. so unfit and or lazy. they look so tired. a rocket must happen.

Hardwhick has to be the worst Gameday coach in league.

He made no changes to Q1.

Surely you would put Vickery in the Ruck (rather then that useless prick Browne)

Surely you would put a couple of spare defenders in the back 50.

And surely you would put nahas to halfback - at least he runs with he ball

Gee our 'supporters' are funny. We kick 6.8 with the wind and hold the Suns to a goal and no-one really complains. Now that the Suns kick 6 goals with a howling breeze everyone starts carrying on. Seriously what did people expect us to hold them goalless and kick 6 goals again?

More so we are just angry at the way we are going about it. The Matt White miss 10m out sums up where were at...

true but 8 points should have been another 4 goals. terrible kicking. no effort in the second.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lmao.

are you serious?

Lets give them a pat on the back for getting their asses handed to them by a bunch of 18 year olds :rolleyes:

What I expected was not to keep them to 0 goals, but to not give up EVERY opportunity we had. We really should have got at least 3 goals from those build ups. Horrible turn overs, horrible decision making and horrible skill errors have really let me down.

We are a bigger and stronger team than GC, we should have slowed momentum much earlier since we knew exactly what the breeze was going to do.

It really just was not good enough RT. Don't even get me started with our horrible kicking in that first quarter. We should have been up by 60 points.

:thumbsdown:
Hardwhick has to be the worst Gameday coach in league.

He made no changes to Q1.

Surely you would put Vickery in the Ruck (rather then that useless prick Browne)

Surely you would put a couple of spare defenders in the back 50.

And surely you would put nahas to halfback - at least he runs with he ball

Have to agree hate to say it. I think he's a development coach and that's as far as it goes e:g Bailey. If Hardwick is ok with those stoppage set up's. That is just beyond a joke

Watch the heros came out this qtr and try and kick the 60 meter bombs.... ... Our front running players will play selfish stupid footbll and GC team orientated game plan will out score us this QTR....

Good point RT , they also kicked a goal and should have had another couple, against the wind, did we get it inside 50?

Richmonds excuse, we are young! Here is my, we are stupid!!!!

Try and get Mick Malthouse, for once get a decent coach, who can develop and recruit the right players.

That's it!!

PS Richmond FC stop spinning shit at us!!!!

My god we are a feral lot ............... Only takes 30 minutes to eat our own.

Pathetic from you lot that are bagging our players, the game is not over & looking at the scoreline the wind is certainly dictating the flow of the game.

Its a bloody young side that is under development,Give it a break will you blokes.

What happens ,happens this year & Hold your knoves for atleast next year when the boys have had atleast a year to get things in order.

:thumbsdown:

Have to agree hate to say it. I think he's a development coach and that's as far as it goes e:g Bailey. If Hardwick is ok with those stoppage set up's. That is just beyond a joke

Harwick is playing the same game plan every week.... we are trying to perfect it. He isn't changing it.... and it's EXACTLY what he should be doing. We need to work on a single game plan and perfect that before we introduce more.... But seriously we need to be able to adapt to different conditions....

I have no doubt we will play well for the rest of the game, probably win it. It just disappoints me when I don't believe most of those errors that quarter came from the breeze. Without looking at the scoreboard we made some very poor mistakes at ground level.

I am definitely not making any stupid calls about sacking coaches, that is just moronic.

Ah here we go with the old idiot on a high horse. Why can't we be upset with what we just witnessed? I suppose we can only be a supporter if we applaud everything the team does, is that it? A few of us posted a few worrying things about the first term and most others said we hoped to keep the margin around 30, I can't recall any saying we would kick another 6. I think most of us watching the game can also tell the difference between the wind and just plain stupidity, poor skills, laziness and head scratching game plans. We're really going to move forward if us as fans and the coaching staff accept poor work rate and pressure. If these ''supporters'' as you used didn't kick up a stink on radio and on the team boards would you be happy to see the club just assume everything was great and we became a culture willing to accept downhill skiers? Look what that did for Carlton in recent years, sure you might get to finals on skill alone but if you go to shit under pressure it won't get you anywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Richmond Vs. GCS - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back