News Richmond's Sydney Stack and Callum Coleman-Jones arrested after brawl outside strippers bar

Remove this Banner Ad

Goddamn I hope this one is true!

With Vlaustin imitating injecting drugs into himself after playing West Coast, live footage of "blokes being blokes, not gay blokes, just blokes who like grabbing eachother's tackle", brooke cotchin trying to tell people she was at a licensed medical centre after posting instagram pics of herself at a ******* day spa and then the CEO saying it was really sad that brooke wanted to go home, "DIMMA" walking out of press conferences and now two dickheads getting in a brawl at the STRIPPERS it is clear that Richmond should forfeit the rest of the season so as not to compromise the rest of the AFL season.
I’m glad our club is giving you a little joy at the moment.

Tad harsh.
Thought being suspended for the rest of the season is enough without sending them back to Disaster Dan’s cesspool 😂
I hope the club goes hard on them, would be disappointed if they didn't. Whether they stay out of necessity maybe.... but they shouldn't play.

is the problem just the fight?
Was it they werent allowed out of the hub?
Werent allowed to partake in things like this outside the hub?
I'd doubt whether of the 400 or so AFL players that have probably broken one of the rules across the different states these are the only 2 young well paid men to go to a strip club or do something stupid in that time, but they got caught and have to cop it.

I believe they have restrictions and this would breach them based on the approved hubs, etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd doubt whether of the 400 or so AFL players that have probably broken one of the rules across the different states these are the only 2 young well paid men to go to a strip club or do something stupid in that time, but they got caught and have to cop it.

I believe they have restrictions and this would breach them based on the approved hubs, etc.

dont get me wrong, i wasnt having a crack or being sarcastic etc.
I wasnt sure if it was a 'covid' breach with the afl or if it was just about the fact they got into a fight etc

This is going to turn into a Richmond bashing thread.
I am used to it being a Collingwood supporter, as we cop it all the time.

Just remember people, no club can hold the hands of all their players and staff all the time.
If a player or two mess up, maybe, just maybe it may not be the clubs fault.

I hate Richmond as much as the next person (mainly because of their supporters) but lets refrain from the whole "The club has culture issues", or "They are a rabble" crap that will be thrown around.
The president or CEO doesn't need replacing, the coach hasn't lost the players and the captain isn't a weak leader.

It is just two young players that were and are stupid. It really could happen in any team.
Send them home and play on.

Waiting for the full story but my stance would be that for a first offence - put it down to a mistake - if they are players worth keeping they'll work their arses off to get respect back. A mistake like this can make or break a player. If they screw up again - see you later.
A mistake!!! How long have they been in the hub now? They know the rule, just out and out arrogance. I wouldn’t push my luck with the Queensland Governmen.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Richmond's Sydney Stack and Callum Coleman-Jones arrested after brawl outside strippers bar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back