*Tears in eyes*

10 GOALS AAUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm really happy for the bloke. ;)

.Imagine................*heavy dream sequence*
:eek:

You never said that Cairo ffs - Only kidding!:D

Gotta love the bear.

How good is he this season. I knew he was in for a big one due to his preseason form and im so glad that we won today and he is in form.

Still missing blumfield,zantuck and morrison thats good signs

Last nite I watched the LA Lakers snatch a victory with .4 of a second left on the game clock.Fisher shoots over a giant and scores.

That with Richos' performance today has me totally frikkin pumped.

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I yelled it so hard when he marked for his 10th i scared my 6 year old to tears!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by wrennyboy
Gotta love the bear.

How good is he this season. I knew he was in for a big one due to his preseason form and im so glad that we won today and he is in form.

Still missing blumfield,zantuck and morrison thats good signs

err what about skpper ol' son

INS: Cambo, Fleming, Zantuck
OUT: Fletch, Rodan, Roach

Originally posted by Darth_Tiger
RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I yelled it so hard when he marked for his 10th i scared my 6 year old to tears!
LOL I know exactly what you mean. I bet my neighbours were wondering what was going on with all the noise coming out from my place. My 4 year old was wondering if mum had finally lost it.

I thought Stafford had snapped that beautiful left foot goal and that the reception was a bit over the top until I realised it was Richo for number 10. I too stood and applauded. Perhaps Richo should have waved his leg at the dressing room in response. :)

Richo was the only one to work out how the wind blew down at the Punt Road end......
he even allowed for his 'hook foot'....

btw...
(I threw my 10 year old nephew so high in the air when Richo kicked his tenth, that I had to go up to the 2nd Level just to bring him back to his original seat!)

I know Richo has kicked 17 in the past 2 weeks, but how good has the delivery of the ball been to him?

I think it has been exceptional, and im just glad he is rewarding the guys who deliver the ball to him by kicking the goals.

BTW, his performance on the weekend was just SENSATIONAL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Richo 10 Goals!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back