VFL Round 18 v Collingwood, Sunday July 28, 10:05am AEST, Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Jagga Smith has been okay, but despite the disposals, I would question whether he would be a damaging player at AFL level. he doesn't look amazingly damaging even at this level.
Pretty crappy conditions again but agree. He kind of is what he is.

Pretty crappy conditions again but agree. He kind of is what he is.
Hes okay although definitely not the type of player we need but it’s also worth noting he’s still a teenager and well and truly holding his own against men in a program that is a lot faster and stronger compared to the under age systems he plays with generally

There's barely ever a Harley Reid. Some pretty good players emerging though.
Yeah, we have been pretty spoiled with some of the last few drafts and let’s not kid ourselves kids like Reid are once in a generation so hoping that player happens to fall into our draft is next to impossible and from a recruiting standpoint takes no skill in identifying

This is the type of draft where the real talent scouts can separate themselves from the pretenders by identifying the future superstars from the excellent players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smith certainly attracts the ball but is not a number one draft pick, to my mind he is a bit vanilla and the number one should be able to take the game on and put his stamp on the game. Personally I would like a player in the vain of Nat Caddy or O Dempsey who seem to have what it takes to influence the result. For me FOS could be that player followed by Draper, Smille, Langford and Reid.

Jagga Smith has been okay, but despite the disposals, I would question whether he would be a damaging player at AFL level. he doesn't look amazingly damaging even at this level.
we're farrked if hes the best player in the draft

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Round 18 v Collingwood, Sunday July 28, 10:05am AEST, Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Back