Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew Lovett

Senior List
Nov 4, 2004
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Essendon
Hes exciting and amazing to watch because anything could happen. Do you agree or not but anyway well done to kane johnson.

Sorry to break it to you mate, but Kane Johnson is the captain... :D

Richo is the type of player that can turn a game around, but lacks what a quality leader consists of.

Sugar was the right choice IMO.

Kane Johnson was the ONLY legitimate candiate IMHO. As much as I love Richo he just isn't right for the captaincy. His attitude is too unpredictable. Bowden's had 1 good year and Browny's only had 1 year in total. Which leaves KJ - a consitent performer with 2 premierships to his name as the only legitimate candidate.

Agree with the desicion on your captain, but just wanna say one thing about Richo. I just love the way you guys have a player with such passion for the football club. In todays day where players just play for money its refreshing to watch someone like him who is willing to die for that jumper. Good luck tiger fans for the year and i really hope Richo kigs a bag this year.

Infamy said:
Shame a Hawk had to ruin what was a good post by another

I just thought I'd continue the tradition that tiger supporters set when posting in the Hawthorn Board. ;)

I'm just stating the facts...not my fault if big Richo is a sook.

chimphawk28 said:
I just thought I'd continue the tradition that tiger supporters set when posting in the Hawthorn Board. ;)

I'm just stating the facts...not my fault if big Richo is a sook.

interesting nic there mate CHIMP=amount of brain matter but then again that would b insulting a chimp....

perhaps you should call yourself CHUMPHAWK....

geez and we get labelled as feral....

LMAOO

Well done Terry for giving these old slack-arsed duds a dose of reality.

Bowden and Richo -Again lmao.

Twould be like placing Jack Nicholson in charge of an anti-drugs campaign.
Doomed to failure with repercussions of biblical proportions

Terry said LMAO @ The state of our players when he arrived.

Thats what sorts the leaders out from the lads.

We can blame Frawley and co all we want but fact is the respnsibilty of an acceptable physical appearance should go no further than the individual.

How many of our so called former leaders in the last 5 years took it upon themselves to build themselves up ?

Campbo - LMAO
Richo - LMAOO
Bowden LMAOOO
Gaspar -LMAOOOO

The list goes on.

This is blatant evidence of our acceptance of mediocrity

WTF did they used to say to Ben Holland - "Jeez..your arms and that are rooly big mate !"

Tarrant and Buckley have a personal trainer and it shows,not because they have too but because they would accept nothing less than peak conditioning
of their bodies ..and perhaps they realise that footbal life is short !!!

The way some of our list paraded around you would think they believed they
were gonna be around 4ever.

Duds !

As much as I love Richo, I think he's better off without the captaincy. He needs to solely concentrate on his game, without any added pressure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hotdogandsauce said:
interesting nic there mate CHIMP=amount of brain matter but then again that would b insulting a chimp....

perhaps you should call yourself CHUMPHAWK....

geez and we get labelled as feral....

ha ha! geez i guess when a clown with the nic hotdogandsauce insults me i should call it a day.

keep up the good work..great comeback with the chumphawk name..great stuff! some of your best material!

Richo should have been made captain.

He has in the past been abused for his outbursts on the field however his passion, history with the club, ability, inspiration can not be in question.

Imagine playing under Richardson when he is taking huge plucks and swinging round and slotting them from 60........it would make me run through brick walls if the skipper was tearing the game apart.

I think the responsibility of being the skipper would ensure that he would have these "weeds" removed from his game. From my encounters with him he is quite an intellegent man and obviously has had the experience with handling the media etc.

To me it was an obvious choice, because a leader needs to set the example for the rest of the team on the field, ie. HIRD, VOSS, KERNAHAN, MATTHEWS,
BARRASSI

OXX LMAOO
Duds.
OXX LMAOO
Insert more dribble.
OXX LMAOO
Suck up to me.
OXX LMAOO
Ha Ha I'm Funny!
OXX LMAOO
:p

oxx said:
LMAOO
Well done Terry for giving these old slack-arsed duds a dose of reality.
Bowden and Richo -Again lmao.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richo should be captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back