Richo's 300th

Remove this Banner Ad

matt_y106

Club Legend
Dec 13, 2008
Vermont
AFL Club
Richmond
On a hot and bothered thursday night i was looking at players total game tallys and was wondering

do pre-season matches count towards a players tally
as richo has played 276 games with 20 pre season matches
leaves him on 296 if these games are added together

so yes am i correct in assuming he is on 296 games?

On a hot and bothered thursday night i was looking at players total game tallys and was wondering

do pre-season matches count towards a players tally
as richo has played 276 games with 20 pre season matches
leaves him on 296 if these games are added together

so yes am i correct in assuming he is on 296 games?

No you are not. Which means if he plays every game this year and plays next year his 300th will be round 2.

yeah with any luck, he'll play it in the 2nd semi final, better luck will see it in the prelim. even better luck sees him miss a game and play it in the granny. but first option is more likely.

hopefully the AFL have it planned so that richmonds first 6 games are at the G next year in anticipation of the 100,000 people that will pack it for this tremendous event, if it doesnt happen this year.

the perfect far fetched dream would be

Richo to miss 1 game due to illness

play 21 games win the brownlow by 1006 votes

play his 300th in a Winning Grand final side...

Than declare that his gonna play till his 103 as captain coach

It'd have to be some illness to keep Richo out.

Actualy, the AFL counts pre-season, state of origin and international rules games when determining a player's eligibilty for the '300 Club' or '200 Club' or whatever. They're 'official' but not 'real' games, which is why Richo is on 276, but he is a bee's dick from the 300 Club, and AFL life membership. I'm not sure how many state games he's played. I can only remember 2. If so, he joins the 300 Club in round 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actualy, the AFL counts pre-season, state of origin and international rules games when determining a player's eligibilty for the '300 Club' or '200 Club' or whatever. They're 'official' but not 'real' games, which is why Richo is on 276, but he is a bee's dick from the 300 Club, and AFL life membership. I'm not sure how many state games he's played. I can only remember 2. If so, he joins the 300 Club in round 2.

i am pretty sure at one of the games last year it was richos 300th cos i read t in the record... it was the bombers game or the hawks game or something towards the end of the year

It's all realistic. Except Richo missing a game due to an illness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richo's 300th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back