Rioli shoulder injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought Gibbo went off in last qtr and did not return
He did come back on the ground after rolling the ankle though, so surely it would only be a strain at worst unless the medical team got it wrong.

Good thing for both blokes that we have GC coming up, but they'll both be needed if we're to overcome Sydney.

R
He did come back on the ground after rolling the ankle though, so surely it would only be a strain at worst unless the medical team got it wrong.

Good thing for both blokes that we have GC coming up, but they'll both be needed if we're to overcome Sydney.

Was reported ankle on tv for Gibbo. All I can say is the doctors were not examining the ankle. Top of foot area. I hope like there is no fracture in that part of the foot.

Rioli going in for scans.

R

Was reported ankle on tv for Gibbo. All I can say is the doctors were not examining the ankle. Top of foot area. I hope like there is no fracture in that part of the foot.

Rioli going in for scans.
Let's hope this does not turn into a 'so....what is the situation with CYRIL' thread.....:D

I must of missed that, I only remember the first time he went off in the 2nd? Hopefully the last quarter was precautionary as the game was almost iced.

Gibbo went off as soon as we went over 30 points up and I think we finally kicked back to back goals which put the game to bed. I would say he was mainly precautionary. Saying that he might miss this week.

R

Checking the ankle for ligament damage, as they run across the top of the foot.

Hoping Cyril is all good, those little acts of magic or bursts away from a clearance are needed for us. He definitely has the most damaging 20 possessions a game that I can remember. I would rather his 20 than Swan's 40 a game

Hoping Cyril is all good, those little acts of magic or bursts away from a clearance are needed for us. He definitely has the most damaging 20 possessions a game that I can remember. I would rather his 20 than Swan's 40 a game
haha yeah. Swan had the worst 50 possession game in history against us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope there is no ligament damage or even worse, a torn ligament. Torn ligaments can take up to 5 weeks, so hoping it is just strained or something like that.
He would not of returned to the ground if he had of torn a ligament. He'd struggle to walk.

He would not of returned to the ground if he had of turn a ligament. He'd struggle to walk.

Maybe he did a slight tear at the end of the game, thus why he went off and didn't come back on; and maybe that's why he was on crutches at the end of the day?

Remember, Buddy "didn't have a tear" either...

Maybe he did a slight tear at the end of the game, thus why he went off and didn't come back on; and maybe that's why he was on crutches at the end of the day?

Cyril could be out for a lengthy spell guys and gals. :-(

He went off because the game was decided.

Crutches allow him to walk without putting any weight on his ankle. It would be negligent for the club to not have him on crutches after rolling an ankle. It doesn't mean he broke it or snapped tendons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rioli shoulder injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Back