List Mgmt. Rioli to Port Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Daniels. To be honest his not helping Port at all is he lol. Has the most punchable head I've ever seen. Everytime I see one of his tweets I want to put my fist through the screen. I think that's why I've been so mad with this mega trade. It's this Ryan Daniels journalist pissing everyone off with his punchable head.
If you're reading his tweets and your response is that you want to punch him in the head I think you need help dude.

Ryan Daniels. To be honest his not helping Port at all is he lol. Has the most punchable head I've ever seen. Everytime I see one of his tweets I want to put my fist through the screen. I think that's why I've been so mad with this mega trade. It's this Ryan Daniels journalist pissing everyone off with his punchable head.

I hope your employer has an EAP for his employees , some serious anger management issue there.

You need some chill pills .

In a world where Tom Browne, Tom Morris & Damian Barrett exist you choose to single out Ryan Daniels??
There's about 100 footy journalists I'd punch in the head before Rhino. Plus he's actually usually on the money with most of his calls

I’m not following this?

In a world where Tom Browne, Tom Morris & Damian Barrett exist you choose to single out Ryan Daniels??
There's about 100 footy journalists I'd punch in the head before Rhino. Plus he's actually usually on the money with most of his calls
Yeah all those have punchable heads aswell. Must be a requirement to be a journalist these days. A punchable head is a must.

I don't mind Think at all.
Obviously you've never seen/heard of Gerard Wheatley or Damien Barrett !

WTF........?
What, he's a die hard Freo one sided bias journalist. Why else do you think every single tweet he's had is Freo based. Freo most likely, Freo most likely,Freo most likely

That's all he tweets. He's bias shows through. I can hate him if I want too. I know a poor one sided journalist when I see one, making up stuff to suit his narrative

What, his a die hard Freo one sided bias journalist. Why else do you think every single tweet his had is Freo based. Freo most likely, Freo most likely,Freo most likely

That's all he tweets. His bias shows through. I can hate him if I want too. I know a poor one sided journalist when I see one, making up stuff to suit his narrative
Nah, I listen to him on the radio in the morning sometimes, he talks as much, if not more about the Eagles than Freo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What, he's a die hard Freo one sided bias journalist. Why else do you think every single tweet he's had is Freo based. Freo most likely, Freo most likely,Freo most likely

That's all he tweets. He's bias shows through. I can hate him if I want too. I know a poor one sided journalist when I see one, making up stuff to suit his narrative

Just stop. He is a self admitted life long eagles fan. He's spoken about it a number of times. Almost the only journo on the national stage that gives us even treatment.

mafs marriedau GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

Are you still in school?

If I had a criticism of Ryan Daniels it would be that he’s too close to both WA clubs (and the eagles moreso than the dockers) resulting in him sometimes being a mouthpiece of sorts for the club

He’s normally accurate on WCE info because he gets given the information direct and if he gets something wrong it’s due to the club getting it wrong eg: him saying it was expected Rioli would be staying before Port jumped in

If I had a criticism of Ryan Daniels it would be that he’s too close to both WA clubs (and the eagles moreso than the dockers) resulting in him sometimes being a mouthpiece of sorts for the club

He’s normally accurate on WCE info because he gets given the information direct and if he gets something wrong it’s due to the club getting it wrong eg: him saying it was expected Rioli would be staying before Port jumped in
Ok I apologise. I got it wrong. Turns out he is a Eagles supporter. I don't know too much about him. Should of done some research first. I thought he was a Freo journalist. Most of he's tweets are Freo based lately. Anyway I take back what I said about hating him. He does have a punchable head though hahah.

I do have to add though in my defence I'm Vic based Eagles supporter so don't get WA based TV reporters on my news. All I get is tweets popping up with his head on them. So it is pretty understandable in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back