Official Match Thread Rivalry Round Part Deux: S17 R18 - Fighting Furies vs Geelong Gumbies @ Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

2 faps and a nap later I am now fresh and feel like The King of The Night Time World

i appreciate that, but to see 2 flaps apart is a goal whether it's qooty or qoccer.

And back to the game in question. Lets keep the Gumbies occupied with other things and take the chocolates come Sunday.

For the fappers amongst the Gumbies, this should keep them busy.

collegehumor.e76817abfeee0f0d94ca93bea0f4fc23.jpg
Suzanna, Christine, Shandi and Beth?
2 faps and a nap later I am now fresh and feel like The King of The Night Time World

Careful, you might have to see Dr. Love and wind up with your Love Gun in a Plaster Caster.....

I think your All For Glory and about to hit Rock Bottom

Thats a tad UnHoly and you Shock Me. There are Great Expectations around this club. If any team has hit Rock Bottom its the Furies, their form this year must have fumbler and tigland Goin Blind. They may need to put on those pretty pink uniforms of yours and meet the team in the Ladies Room.

Thats a tad UnHoly and you Shock Me. There are Great Expectations around this club. If any team has hit Rock Bottom its the Furies, their form this year must have fumbler and tigland Goin Blind. They may need to put on those pretty pink uniforms of yours and meet the team in the Ladies Room.

So loud, bring it down a tad.
I am currently enjoying a refreshing ale while watching RodneyDangerfield 's exploits on the tele.

Caddy Shack what in the universe was it ever about?

despicablemee.jpg

So loud, bring it down a tad.
I am currently enjoying a refreshing ale while watching RodneyDangerfield 's exploits on the tele.

Caddy Shack what in the universe was it ever about?

Sorry mate but get up and get your Grandma outta here because I Love it Loud as it takes me back to my Flaming Youth when I was King of the Night Time World delivering Sweet Pain wherever I went.

But unfortunately like your season, that is all Kisstory

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET GEELONG GUMBIES
Logger

B: StFly - Barkly St End - DREAM TEAM BUFF
HB: A Bit High - mellowyellow - peterss
C: RookieListed - Tayl0r - Mr Gor
HF: BoshtrichBurger- Hatchy1992 - BotsMaster
FF: krisholio14 - Bucketss - apollo_creed
FOLL: GETSOMENUTS - SM - Hawthorn United
INT: swannies , wotdoiput

In - swannies
Out - blaze036

CHANGES
blaze036 BP to OUT
swannies OUT to INT
DREAM TEAM BUFF from INT to BP
apollo_creed HBF to FP
peterss from FP to HBF
RookieListed HFF to Wing
BotsMaster Wing to HFF

Last edited:
OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET GEELONG GUMBIES
Logger

B: StFly - Barkly St End - DREAM TEAM BUFF
HB: A Bit High - mellowyellow - peterss
C: RookieListed - Tayl0r - Mr Gor
HF: BoshtrichBurger- Hatchy1992 - BotsMaster
FF: krisholio14 - Bucketss - apollo_creed
FOLL: GETSOMENUTS - SM - Hawthorn United
INT: swannies , wotdoiput

In - swannies
Out - blaze036

CHANGES
blaze036 BP to OUT
swannies OUT to INT
DREAM TEAM BUFF from INT to BP
apollo_creed HBF to FP
peterss from FP to HBF
RookieListed HFF to Wing
BotsMaster Wing to HFF
Good team, in-form team, winning team that. ;)

ihY5k3pvXN3Da.gif

Haha flaps felled down, now wheres my pet tigers's's. Imma havta hurts someones and I'm a sensitives person

Fumbler is that you?

Right after that little heart starter last night I'm refreshed and raring to go.

Apologies now tigland if I go missing for the 3/4 and half of the last but that's just how we roll :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Rivalry Round Part Deux: S17 R18 - Fighting Furies vs Geelong Gumbies @ Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back