Riverina FL - Off Season News Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vicious rumor getting around about a new rfl coach, hopefully some people have just got bored over the long weekend and tried to start some s***....heard it from a few people this week...any guys out there heard it?

Marrar trying to court webb from Mango also? Whats the word out there boys?

Vicious rumor getting around about a new rfl coach, hopefully some people have just got bored over the long weekend and tried to start some s***....heard it from a few people this week...any guys out there heard it?

dont hold bak whats the rumour?

Coaching staff confirmed
JOSH LANG

THE Leeton-Whitton Football and Netball Club’s charge to the 2009 season has started with the Crows securing coaching staff for nearly all its grades and announcing some new signings.
Last year every one of the Crows’ Australian football, netball and junior grades made finals and the club will be looking to match that amazing feat this season.

In first grade, Tasmanian recruit Josh Hall re-signed with the club just before Christmas and will also have the role of assistant coach this year.

Mick Fraser will continue to coach the reserves and will be joined by Jamie Broadbent as his assistant coach.

Broadbent has played over 150 first grade games for the Crows and returns to the club after a year playing for Tullibigeal in the Northern Riverina league.

Along with Broadbent, Irvin also announced more players would be returning the Crows.

“(Northern Jets premiership player) Matt Robertson has indicated he would like to return to the club,” he said. “He has been training with us.

“He is having elbow surgery, but just to get a bit of a clean out.

“Kieran Moon is also returning to the club after a season with Balmain.

“He’s a former under 18s premiership captain.”

Good news - I wish the Leeton Crows well. They showed a lot of grit to battle out last year's grand final. Hopefully they can show the same spirit this year but go one better.

A big bodied marking target in the forward line would be needed in my opinion.

Well there is only 2 new coaches in the league so feel free to tell us the story..

No webb out at mango so that one would have to be a lie!

Well there is only 2 new coaches in the league so feel free to tell us the story..

Iam hearing Pat Gribble
I dont think ive done anything lately to warrant a mention on big footy though rumours about me do tend to be true.Please ignore the last half dozen or so comments attributed to me on this site.Some clever bloke has been accessing my pass word and talking crap.Ive read this RFL site front to back and realised there are 300 negative comments about me and 1 positive one.He must have been confused.On munson,trust me,hes a freak.He has been a dead set star where ever he has played.Jumps like a wallaby and kicks extraordinary goals.Most talented player thats come here for years.Most hawks people who read this site would prefer you dont comment on their behalf thanks once was.You are obviously a goose.Anyway , good luck to you RFL boys this year.The comp. seems to be improving.Its good fun reading the opinions here here whether there expressed by duffers or not.

I dont think ive done anything lately to warrant a mention on big footy though rumours about me do tend to be true.Please ignore the last half dozen or so comments attributed to me on this site.Some clever bloke has been accessing my pass word and talking crap.Ive read this RFL site front to back and realised there are 300 negative comments about me and 1 positive one.He must have been confused.On munson,trust me,hes a freak.He has been a dead set star where ever he has played.Jumps like a wallaby and kicks extraordinary goals.Most talented player thats come here for years.Most hawks people who read this site would prefer you dont comment on their behalf thanks once was.You are obviously a goose.Anyway , good luck to you RFL boys this year.The comp. seems to be improving.Its good fun reading the opinions here here whether there expressed by duffers or not.

oncewas is a duffer.. mick mcpherson the name i think, he doesnt mind giving a ex player a kick in the gut for leaving a club, then follows up with tryin to say hes heard rumours about a coach who was at his own club only last year!!!!
i see why hawks hate having you around mcpherson, u seem like a loyal guy :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Webster I meant sorry, and has now signed with the bombers..

The rumor isn't one I'm willing to spill was just seeing I anyone else was hearing whispers as well..

Looks like someone took you for a ride Laces undone, seems the coach you heard the rumours about is yet to arrive in the state.

Maybe you are starting this bloody wish wash ya nob.:(:(:(

Good numbers down at tigerland yall, still looking for a couple of key players like a CHF, CHB and Ruck like most clubs in ths state.

oncewas is a duffer.. mick mcpherson the name i think, he doesnt mind giving a ex player a kick in the gut for leaving a club, then follows up with tryin to say hes heard rumours about a coach who was at his own club only last year!!!!
i see why hawks hate having you around mcpherson, u seem like a loyal guy :thumbsdown:

well well you blokes, why dont you all go back a page and read what was written
* Laces_out as heard vicious rumors of the coach
* I heard that Pat maybe interested
from there all the other comments were made from various people.

now BUTPLUG oh sorry PUTTPUTT get your f***in facts straight and listen well this is not Mick McPherson and if you have any beef with him, be a man and go see him about it which I bet your to much of a wimp to do so.

Piston Broke thanks for your comments to

Levi can have his two fifty a game maybe get a start in a O & M second grade side.

no wonder blokes leave oncewas.. with this kinda shit!!
then u top it off and try and jump on a rumour mill about your clubs ex coach!
seems if u play at hawks and u wanna leave.. well then, rumour has it you have aids!!

no wonder blokes leave oncewas.. with this kinda shit!!
then u top it off and try and jump on a rumour mill about your clubs ex coach!
seems if u play at hawks and u wanna leave.. well then, rumour has it you have aids!!
Geeees I haven't heard te AIDS 1, Puttputt.
I thought Bourke had the Mango job. But having said that if the league was to keep improving and success continues for clubs such as Tigers and Turvey, non playing coaches will become more popular. Non playing coaches 5 to 10 grand, money left over and you have 1 less bench staff to find and the money saved would go into contract players. Pistonbrokes experience would probably see him as a more than capable non playing coach in this league.

Thanks for the kind words Putt Putt but not me making those comments. As for what your discussing I have been back and read it and Oncewas has taken the "rumor getting around about a new RFL coach" comment as who would be coaching the RFL team in 2009 and put Gribbles name up their.
Everyone else has taken it as a rumor about a new coach in the RFL which giving the coach is still in Adelaide it is hard to beleive he could get in trouble in Wagga.

Thanks for the kind words anyway

dont know about a new rfl coach!!! but big rumours of which i know are true of a former rfl coaches fall from grace!!! and massive fall at that!!
thats all im saying

dont know about a new rfl coach!!! but big rumours of which i know are true of a former rfl coaches fall from grace!!! and massive fall at that!!
thats all im saying
C'mon Pat time to come clean mate. Tell everyone how you are gunna get your wang chopped off and become a woman!

Some how we've gone from a rumour about a "new" rfl coach to Pat Gribble becoming a woman... I'm with you Head, that would be one extremely ugly chick!!

Back onto the footy. How do you Eastern Hawks boys think Ben Perkins will go this year? He is one of the best country footballers I've seen and from all reports he is looking as fit as he's been for quite a while. Will be a strong forward line with both him and O'laughlin up there.

Some how we've gone from a rumour about a "new" rfl coach to Pat Gribble becoming a woman... I'm with you Head, that would be one extremely ugly chick!!

Back onto the footy. How do you Eastern Hawks boys think Ben Perkins will go this year? He is one of the best country footballers I've seen and from all reports he is looking as fit as he's been for quite a while. Will be a strong forward line with both him and O'laughlin up there.
I think we've all agreed on here b4, Perko very good. As a backman sort of bloke you hated playing on because he can lead hard and long and if it's delivered anywhere inside 60 he's a chance to hurt you. By his own admission he likes the party life so we have never seen the best of him. But if he's got himself fit and committed to footy.... Not sure who will make up their mid 6 but if he gets good supply then a ton for Perko is a shoe in. Care to comment Oncewas or you still sooking about Pistpats swipe.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back