Riverina FL - Off Season News Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i also heard from a very good source yesterday that perkins is in negoations with turvey, interesting to see what happens there because 1 of those so called 5 recruits is a mate of perkins who he has brought with him from broken hill who won the goal kicking up there.
losses at hawks that iv counted danny bromhan,pollett,oindi and there vic recruit from last year cant remember his name? is whyman staying?

i also heard from a very reliable source that wagga tigers are in negotiations with ex brownlow medallist Shane Wowoedin and are a good chance of luring him away from his formerly playing coach now senior coach role of East Fremantle in the WAFL.

i also heard from a very reliable source that wagga tigers are in negotiations with ex brownlow medallist Shane Wowoedin and are a good chance of luring him away from his formerly playing coach now senior coach role of East Fremantle in the WAFL.

Well if thats true and would be a great lift for football in the riverina..
do u know if hed be a playing coach or non playing?

Sounds like a load of horse sh*t to me. He would be on 50k + at East Freo! I also heard Jason Johnson has signed to coach Leetons U17's and Glenn Archer will be chairman of selectors at Narrandera cause he is buying the shop at Galore!;)

Well I've got some big news from North of the Murrumbidgee. I have been told that North Wagga Saints have acquired a large sum of money and are looking to sign a marquee player of sorts. One can only speculate where such a large amount of money has come from, maybe TPFC have shared their greenkeeping tips on how to make the money tree flourish??
The player is an ex-afl footballer, prominent ball winner who brings a strong work ethic and steel resolve to the saints which was sadly missing last season. He was widely criticised for his disposal on both sides off the body, which ultimately led to his demise. He was also known during his time in the afl system for his off field interests, lets just say he was popular with both male and female supporters, even from opposing sides. This is about all i can say until it is a done deal, signed and delivered. I'll try and keep you up to date as much as i can though. This is great news for the RFL.

Well I've got some big news from North of the Murrumbidgee. I have been told that North Wagga Saints have acquired a large sum of money and are looking to sign a marquee player of sorts. One can only speculate where such a large amount of money has come from, maybe TPFC have shared their greenkeeping tips on how to make the money tree flourish??
The player is an ex-afl footballer, prominent ball winner who brings a strong work ethic and steel resolve to the saints which was sadly missing last season. He was widely criticised for his disposal on both sides off the body, which ultimately led to his demise. He was also known during his time in the afl system for his off field interests, lets just say he was popular with both male and female supporters, even from opposing sides. This is about all i can say until it is a done deal, signed and delivered. I'll try and keep you up to date as much as i can though. This is great news for the RFL.
wouldnt be damian peverill from essendon? although i doubt hed be popular ith the ladies

Sounds like a load of horse sh*t to me. He would be on 50k + at East Freo! I also heard Jason Johnson has signed to coach Leetons U17's and Glenn Archer will be chairman of selectors at Narrandera cause he is buying the shop at Galore!;)

You beauty Glenn Archer at the eagles i wonder if he will go around? i might have to go back for one more year! Imagine him and head in the same side, will have foley looking over his shoulder even more!;)

i would rate that as one iof the worst attempted rumours

Whyman to stay, mayb assist.... good one ondi, im sure the bulldogs will be top 2 next yr..
also heard hawks talkin to another koori fella from Melb.. prob end up at turvey... ha ha

Whyman to stay, mayb assist.... good one ondi, im sure the bulldogs will be top 2 next yr..
also heard hawks talkin to another koori fella from Melb.. prob end up at turvey... ha ha

Yes can confirm that Whyman is staying at the Hawks and Rick has got him as his assistant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it seems I may be eating my words. Seems to be some truth to the Woewoful rumour. The worst brownlow medallist in history could be heading to Tigers! North Wagga signing an ex AFL player hey? Interesting:cool:

If you are interested in playing in one of country victoria's best leagues could you please pm me. We have exciting packages available for the right players

Heard there may be further movement to and from Gumly in addition to the recent movements. My mail tells me both Pollett and Craig are on very handy coin for 2009.

Can anyone give some information on the so called high profile Turvey recruit in Michael Wheatley - what is his background and where has he come from?

Also, looks like the Eagles would be reeling from the loss of those key players for 2009. Perhaps head you can tell me where these guys are heading?

Any news on the wash up from the meeting at Narrandera about CAK's admission to the RFL in 2009. Despite the unanimous response from the RFL clubs not to admit them, they now are going to appeal to the independent tribunal. Perhaps they need to think about the future of football in the region rather than themselves.

Finally, standby for the saints to announce their big name recruit for 2009. Going by reputation could be a big hit both on and off field! Could certainly make an impact!

Heard there may be further movement to and from Gumly in addition to the recent movements. My mail tells me both Pollett and Craig are on very handy coin for 2009.

Can anyone give some information on the so called high profile Turvey recruit in Michael Wheatley - what is his background and where has he come from?

Also, looks like the Eagles would be reeling from the loss of those key players for 2009. Perhaps head you can tell me where these guys are heading?

Any news on the wash up from the meeting at Narrandera about CAK's admission to the RFL in 2009. Despite the unanimous response from the RFL clubs not to admit them, they now are going to appeal to the independent tribunal. Perhaps they need to think about the future of football in the region rather than themselves.

Finally, standby for the saints to announce their big name recruit for 2009. Going by reputation could be a big hit both on and off field! Could certainly make an impact!

whats your mail? who do u think is this so called afl player?

Very keen to hear who the North Wagga recruit is? By the sounds of it the league will be stronger next year with a fair few recruits coming to town and not a great deal leaving. It should be an exciting year for the rfl (is only silly season though).

So it seems I may be eating my words. Seems to be some truth to the Woewoful rumour. The worst brownlow medallist in history could be heading to Tigers! North Wagga signing an ex AFL player hey? Interesting:cool:

that is a load of crap there is about as much chance of Shane Wowoedin playing for tigers next year as there is of Turvey Park luring back Matt Beckmans after his year on an AFL list!
What a ridiculous rumour.

Isnt adam goodes still playing at sydney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back