Riverina FL - Off Season News Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom recruit Ricky O' couldnt handle the heat and has subsequently fled??? off to adelaide never to return hawks couldnt contact him.

hahahaha. what a clown. they will be better off without him.

Great article on the inside of yestie's back page of the "DA". Great journo Les.......:cool:
High quality journo that Les "Manure" If he is not taking a free kick at Farrar league or loacl AFL in general he is whingeing about not getting free tickets to the gold cup. I think he is still bitter and twisted about getting the flick from " the big Sydney rags" cause he had no talent and his ego got bigger than his articles. Normally dont react to his articles, as that is what he wants but I am with Head and sick of him taking cheap shots at local footy just because he can. I would love to see him attend a farrar game , doesnt matter which one and meet the hard working committee and supporters that put their heart and soul into keeping their club going, and tell them that they are wasting their time because it means nothing. Wont happen though as he does'nt have any balls and doesnt care about anything but Les.

High quality journo that Les "Manure" If he is not taking a free kick at Farrar league or loacl AFL in general he is whingeing about not getting free tickets to the gold cup. I think he is still bitter and twisted about getting the flick from " the big Sydney rags" cause he had no talent and his ego got bigger than his articles. Normally dont react to his articles, as that is what he wants but I am with Head and sick of him taking cheap shots at local footy just because he can. I would love to see him attend a farrar game , doesnt matter which one and meet the hard working committee and supporters that put their heart and soul into keeping their club going, and tell them that they are wasting their time because it means nothing. Wont happen though as he does'nt have any balls and doesnt care about anything but Les.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Big grudge match this week. A few East Wagga boys out to get young Levi Pollet and big Ondi out to get a few east wagga boys. Not to mention Perkins Vs Wheately aswell as Wheately Vs Newson. I'm definately paying my 8 bucks.

How will East Wagga cope without O'loughlin. Will it be good or bad for them?? I'm guessing good by the way they went last week.

Give Sir Lesley his dues, he certainly has a great ability to unite the football fraternity into a common hatred, and to re envigourate big footy

Crows to be the avengers this weekend by 24, will be interesting to see where the number 1 RFL CHF plays this weekend, and I will been keen to see how the No 2 CHB goes if he plays there.

Tigers easily
Griffith maybe, depends on Duncan playing
Coolamon in a hanger, always hard at home
Turvey should win, but its good that EWK got rid of their half hearted coach, that type of attitude is more contagious than the swine flu

I see Narrandera recruit Mitch Glascow has done his shoulder. I saw him play a few games for TRYC but wasn't sure if he could step up to the RFL? The DA says he's been the Eagles best player for the last month, is this true? Big loss if it is.

Give Sir Lesley his dues, he certainly has a great ability to unite the football fraternity into a common hatred, and to re envigourate big footy

Crows to be the avengers this weekend by 24, will be interesting to see where the number 1 RFL CHF plays this weekend, and I will been keen to see how the No 2 CHB goes if he plays there.

Tigers easily
Griffith maybe, depends on Duncan playing
Coolamon in a hanger, always hard at home
Turvey should win, but its good that EWK got rid of their half hearted coach, that type of attitude is more contagious than the swine flu

Number 2 chb must be going ok, he (clint taylor) has dad 3 B.O.G' s this year. must be doing the job at chb consdidering fat so's played chf all year.

Eagles by 20
Tigers 80
mango by 10
turvey by 41
Ganmain by 25

Number 2 chb must be going ok, he (clint taylor) has dad 3 B.O.G' s this year. must be doing the job at chb consdidering fat so's played chf all year.

Eagles by 20
Tigers 80
mango by 10
turvey by 41
Ganmain by 25

Yeah I noticed that Mat (Marrar) Malone gives him best on ground even if his name isnt in the five best, cant work that one out, no I lie I can work it out, its called Journalistic favortism. Anyway I will rate him when I see him, he may well be the best CHB in the RFL.

While on scribes, is it just me or does anyone think that its odd that in our weekly footy Record that we have the Sandman a good bloke and all but is giving the RFL run down considering he is a Farrar League die hard who only occassionally goes and sees a RFL game because his beloved Maggies come first. :confused:

Yeah I noticed that Mat (Marrar) Malone gives him best on ground even if his name isnt in the five best, cant work that one out, no I lie I can work it out, its called Journalistic favortism. Anyway I will rate him when I see him, he may well be the best CHB in the RFL.

While on scribes, is it just me or does anyone think that its odd that in our weekly footy Record that we have the Sandman a good bloke and all but is giving the RFL run down considering he is a Farrar League die hard who only occassionally goes and sees a RFL game because his beloved Maggies come first. :confused:
Hey Welshman the clubs give their best players and thats the way they are printed in the DA. Nothing to do with Pat Malone. I am sure that the Sandman would love to pass the baton on to anyone who wants the job, are you putting your hand up?:)

You farrar boys are touchy, good to see. But don't get me wrong, Sandman is a good bloke and I think that it is ordinary that the RFL have't got there own scribe, and good point on putting my hand up, but I probably would do it, but would you want a RFL purist giving a rundown on the Farrar League from my western soapbox, that is my point.:thumbsu:

Interesting to see the lions brains trust go back to the tried and true McPherson to CHB in the selected team, Hodge vs McPherson worth admission fee. Taylor Vs Robertson or Schoular will be intesting if he can stop them GGGM have got a good one. But I think the battle will be one or lost in the centre, Leeton is struggling with unavailability in that department, Ganmain haven't been red hot of late either so Carn the Crows

You farrar boys are touchy, good to see. But don't get me wrong, Sandman is a good bloke and I think that it is ordinary that the RFL have't got there own scribe, and good point on putting my hand up, but I probably would do it, but would you want a RFL purist giving a rundown on the Farrar League from my western soapbox, that is my point.:thumbsu:

Interesting to see the lions brains trust go back to the tried and true McPherson to CHB in the selected team, Hodge vs McPherson worth admission fee. Taylor Vs Robertson or Schoular will be intesting if he can stop them GGGM have got a good one. But I think the battle will be one or lost in the centre, Leeton is struggling with unavailability in that department, Ganmain haven't been red hot of late either so Carn the Crows
Dont really care whod does the write up as long as they have some idea and are passionate about what they do. Sandman ticks all the boxes.

You should get your wish Weshman as I have good mail that Taylor has done a hammy so it should be Fatso V Hodge may go have a look for myself. Pity Clint may be out as he has had the better of Robbo for a while:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those interested if you know him, we just picked up a fella named Ed Sullivan (Ex Leeton, GGGM) few weeks ago, geez he can play footy, very handy and hard at the pill. Currently playing Division 3 Sydney FL for Nor-West Jets AFC, www.nwjets.sydneyafl.com.au
Good luck against Black Diamond to those playing in the reps, don't bother going out in Newcastle for a beer though, worst place for footballers to try and drink piss!

Can someone up there tell me is this the league where the captain of the pie eaters Sam Keenan play if so how is he going is he getting a kick or just eating pies. I dont want a full personal description, just is he getting a kick, hows his form or does he look like hes eaten too may cream buns, an old friend

Can someone up there tell me is this the league where the captain of the pie eaters Sam Keenan play if so how is he going is he getting a kick or just eating pies. I dont want a full personal description, just is he getting a kick, hows his form or does he look like hes eaten too may cream buns, an old friend

average...

Can any of you tell me who is in the RFL side for this weeks game? I dont live around the area anymore and cannot find any details at all.

Your probably not going to get a fair response on this site because hes not the most popular bloke going around. Loves to stir up other clubs etc. Had a good year last year but has been in and out with injury this year

Congrats Riverina on beating our BDAFL boys today, in what was a good game of footy. Three even quarters but your guys destroyed us in the 3rd!! Apart from accuracy in front of goals, i recken yr coaches would be pleased.

Was this a full strength/close to team? so our guys know where we are at
No 19 Mcpherson was a rock all day esp in 1st half when we were attacking hard, and No 14? i think was yery good in the air at the other end.

Riv 14. 18 102 BD 12 7 79

Cheers Noodles81 on the game report.

Well done to the RFL on a good win!

Any News in todays DA about who were best players & goalkickers etc?

Tips for this weekend?

Congrats Riverina on beating our BDAFL boys today, in what was a good game of footy. Three even quarters but your guys destroyed us in the 3rd!! Apart from accuracy in front of goals, i recken yr coaches would be pleased.

Was this a full strength/close to team? so our guys know where we are at
No 19 Mcpherson was a rock all day esp in 1st half when we were attacking hard, and No 14? i think was yery good in the air at the other end.

Riv 14. 18 102 BD 12 7 79

Mate in honesty these sort of interleague games are a non event out here, that's probably why there hasn't been to much chatter around the place on it. Its got me beat why we have to travel 6 -7 hrs to play a lesser league when we should be playing the stronger leagues in the land that are only a couple of hrs away. :confused:

Its great that the Black Diamond league is developing along nicely and boasts some very handy footballers, but it does nothing for footy out here especially in creating enthusiasm, riralry or promotion.

NSWAFL have F##### RFL around for years and told us we couldnt play against VCFL leagues but now they allow our near neighbours to do it (long over due), bunch of f##### hippocrits. What next dumb decision will they make in regards to footy in this region.:mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back