Riverina FL - Off Season News Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely if they can make 2 teams in the RFL switch to Farrer they can do it to 2 teams in the Hume League. Makes a lot more sense.
i agree benny. why fix a league thats not broke. fix the farra leave the r.f.l as is. why would the best teams in the best comp wanna play the wost teams. i can see 2s and 17s droping off.

i agree benny. why fix a league thats not broke. fix the farra leave the r.f.l as is. why would the best teams in the best comp wanna play the wost teams. i can see 2s and 17s droping off.
Hume league is not broken either, so why change it? Everyone from the outside says 14 teams is too many, but haven't heard many if any complaints from those inside the league

East wagga had there fair share out aswell. I noticed no adams boys, no grieve and none of the aboringinal boys.
Sorry head but no excuses you blokes were completely out played so credit where credit is due to the EWK boys, and im no hawks fan myself.
Not throwing up any excuse. They Eagles realy need those older heads to be competitive. They know where their at.

In a well kept secret, cause I only found out today that the Crows will unviel its latest recruit from the VFL on Sunday, he should be a major boost for our chances in making the five. Plays on the ball and has been with Frankston for a number of years

In a well kept secret, cause I only found out today that the Crows will unviel its latest recruit from the VFL on Sunday, he should be a major boost for our chances in making the five. Plays on the ball and has been with Frankston for a number of years

POS TEAM P W L D B FF For Ag PC Pts
1 Williamstown 12 10 2 0 1 0 1457 1042 139.83 40
2 North Ballarat 11 9 2 0 2 0 1031 798 129.20 36
3 Port Melbourne 11 8 3 0 2 0 1070 906 118.10 32
4 Casey Scorpions 12 7 5 0 1 0 1179 908 129.85 28
5 Collingwood 12 7 5 0 1 0 1130 1033 109.39 28
6 Box Hill Hawks 12 7 5 0 1 0 1119 1077 103.90 28
7 Coburg Tigers 12 6 6 0 1 0 1266 1218 103.94 24
8 Northern Bullants 11 6 5 0 2 0 1014 1014 100.00 24
9 Geelong 12 6 6 0 1 0 1182 1238 95.48 24
10 Sandringham 12 5 7 0 1 0 1185 1015 116.75 20
11 Werribee Tigers 12 4 8 0 1 0 1027 1225 83.84 16
12 Frankston 12 1 11 0 1 0 871 1371 63.53 4
13 Bendigo Bombers 11 0 11 0 2 0 683 1369 49.89 0

Hopefully you dont mean this frankston...

How have leeton managed to recruit this bloke? wouldnt be cheap neither i doubt

having read spiteful yellow journalist Matt Malone's oppinion about tomorrows Turvey-Mango clash i'm doubting the Goanna's even have a season left yet alone it being on the line + am wondering whether the DA has any credibility on this thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

having read spiteful yellow journalist Matt Malone's oppinion about tomorrows Turvey-Mango clash i'm doubting the Goanna's even have a season left yet alone it being on the line + am wondering whether the DA has any credibility on this thread
you have no credibility wheatsworshipper

Where is the PIE EATER at, is he playing and if so, is he getting a kick
the PIE EATER get a kick bah he can't even get a handball i maintain that letting brendan mckelvie go was a terrible mistake
i'd like to congratulate Michael Wheatley for an awe-inspiring performance on the weekend orchestrating the turvey park backline without fellow superstar Brad Burkinshaw who was questionably removed by unworthy umpires
really shovelled the dirt onto the coffin that is the Mango season

I have it on good authority that the AFL will be bringing in Promotion and Delegation to the two leagues at the end of this season. Meaning the bottom three teams in the RFL will go to the Farrer and the Grand Final winner of the Farrer League to the RFL.

It is on good authority also that at last nights Eastern Hawks meeting, they have decided that they will not play in the Farrer league under any circumstances.

I have it on good authority that the AFL will be bringing in Promotion and Delegation to the two leagues at the end of this season. Meaning the bottom three teams in the RFL will go to the Farrer and the Grand Final winner of the Farrer League to the RFL.

It is on good authority also that at last nights Eastern Hawks meeting, they have decided that they will not play in the Farrer league under any circumstances.

I also heard that the bottom 3 will be going down. How does Narrandera feel about this Head?

It looks as though East Wagga will not have a choice in the matter oncewas? What would be their other option? I wouldn't expect the Hume League to let them in.

What a mess Shane Lennon is making of the RFL!!

I also heard that the bottom 3 will be going down. How does Narrandera feel about this Head?

It looks as though East Wagga will not have a choice in the matter oncewas? What would be their other option? I wouldn't expect the Hume League to let them in.

Um am i missing something here? how is Shane Lenon making a mess of the RFL???
Its the afl making a mess of the RFL not Shane lenon what a stupid statement Benny.

what a stupid statement Benny, but hey please explain how Shane is doin it.

also EasternHawks will take one issue at a time but will not play Farrer League.

Whats your source, and if correct maybe bennycousins might have a valid point about Shane Lennons influence on AFLNSW policies.

It would be ludicrous to drop 3 teams out of the RFL this year, to let Colingullie in, its bad enough two teams going down.

Note : if the gullie are a club worthy of playing in the RFL then let them earn the right next year, if their as good as they think they are they shouldnt have any trouble doing it again even with the Saints and Hawks down there.

That would have a serious effect on their plans. Not sure that they'd be very happy at all. Me personally?? Stick the Farrer league up your bum.

Um am i missing something here? how is Shane Lenon making a mess of the RFL???
Its the afl making a mess of the RFL not Shane lenon what a stupid statement Benny.

Shane Lennon has a fair bit of pull at AFL house. It's not a stupid comment at all putt putt. Lennon wants his side to go to the RFL. Narrandera, Griffith, East Wagga and North Wagga want to stay in the RFL. Who do they seem to be listening to right now? Yeah East Wagga and North Wagga are sitting at the bottom of the ladder but so were Turvey Park 2 years ago and Coolamon before them. And yes Gullie have dominated nearly 2 years but they are not the first. They had a shot in the RFL and couldn't do it.

Whats your source, and if correct maybe bennycousins might have a valid point about Shane Lennons influence on AFLNSW policies.

I have been told by both Habel and Buchanan in phone conversations last Friday that as far as the AFL are concerned the winner of the Farrer league will be promoted and 3 RFNL clubs will be delegated.

Also if you talk to anyone on the Gullie committee they will tell you about a meeting with the AFL in 2008 (Habel and Olsen were the two names mentioned) where Gullie were told RFNL clubs will be going back to the Farrer league to prop it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back