Game Day Rnd 1 - Carlton v Richmond Game Day Discussion & Autopsy

Remove this Banner Ad

great effort and I'm incredibly proud of the boys, our bottom 5 still let us down but give it another year and will win that game easy

Murphy was amazing considering his lack of pre-season. Did all he could as skipper and his class shone through. Both he and Crippa were labouring at the end though, pre-season match fitness or lack thereof telling.

Good effort, disappointing result but loved the effort. Good signs from kids weitering, boaky and graham. Same mistakes/missed tackles/fumbles from gibbs/simpson/everitt. Not as many but still need to iron these out of our leaders. This should be the minimum in regard to effort and structure and we will win more than expected

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys were exceptional, played with so much heart, pressured them hard.

Won't win the spoon. Fantastic performance

So disappointed you guys couldn't get the win.

So much talent emerging as well, Cripps a superstar already.

Probably goes without saying but you have a serious talent in Weitering. Great debut.
It's easy to be skeptical when people say a young freshly drafted highly rated player is "ready to go" but he really is. Exceptional cool head and composure for an 18 year old KPD and he moves like a midfielder.

Excellent first effort by the boys. Shows how unfit we were last year. Looking a lot faster and stronger.
Watching this team develop and gel is going to be exciting.
I still think there may be a few spots up for grabs.

If you're looking at the long term/big picture, you have to be over the moon with that performance.

If you're looking at this game in isolation, you have to be disappointed With that result. We had them, we were better than them for 80% of the game, in a winning position, it was a few moments let us down, we lost it, they certainly didn't beat us...

Murphy was amazing considering his lack of pre-season. Did all he could as skipper and his class shone through. Both he and Crippa were labouring at the end though, pre-season match fitness or lack thereof telling.
Didn't look like he lacked a preseason. Constantly found space & made multiple efforts each time. Looked fitter than I've seen him for years

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Rnd 1 - Carlton v Richmond Game Day Discussion & Autopsy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back