Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond Thursday 17th March 7.25PM @ MCG - Team Post #851

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleasant warm up on Fox Footy before showing the 2013 elimination final of 9th vs 5th. What a list we had... such a shame... and then seeing players like Waite, Yarran, Garlett, Robinson, Murphy, Judd, Gibbs, Kruezer, Jamison, Touhy, Simmo, Betts, Walker... how the hell did that list never make a prelim.

Anyway tonight I'll stress a win is vital for our mental demons to be eliminated. An honorary loss is not acceptable, we can't concede a terrible 10 minutes or quarter or else the demons of the last 2 coaching tenures will be resurfaced.

On Dow, I do hope he's been looked after and told; "mate you're not in, but you're wanted, go to the VFL and work on your craft as long as it takes to get it all going.. once you get back in, rest assured you've earned it and you'll have cemented your place".

Walsh would've been super handy as I feel we're missing a touch of toe and 24/7 run (now Ed is out too).

If our mids can replicate what we've done against the Dee's 2 weeks ago then all will flow well from that. Can't let the Cat's retirement home V2 run us out.
Because we were all individuals and misfit team. Culture can only assume was nothing like it is currently
So glad thise days are but a memory

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this VFL? Richmond's VFL team has been pretty good in recent seasons haven't they?
Doesn't take long for a VFL team to change in quality quickly tbf, lose some of your good vfl listed players + some of your depth to other clubs and suddenly it's bang average top ups and young rookies

On CPH1877 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back