Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond Thursday 17th March 7.25PM @ MCG - Team Post #851

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems that way but I hope not, might sound funny saying this but he is not a genuine mid. Great for the centre clearance stuff but I would rather him in the F50 , than racking up loose ball gets across the back half or centre.
Fully expect him to line up at centre bounces, but then hand off the ball chasing to Edwards / one of your many mid-forwards. Basically play as a forward who starts at the centre bounce.

understandable to feel a bit nervous about tonight. 8 years of dominance over us. However, history tells us that after winnnibg a few flags teams typically head south and sometimes quickly. If we allow them to bully us they may maintain an edge that way but if we press hard we should get the job done. Our in game mental state will play its part. Just got to have the belief.
No team can bully Cripps, Cerra, Hewett, Kennedy.
No team currently in the AFL and more probably in history.
Ain’t happening tonight ain’t happening in the near future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was in 'conditioning' a few weeks ago, missed the first praccy, then into the 2s for the 2nd praccy. So assume that's it.

Also, we've only made 3 changes from the 22 that started against the Dees, and 2 of them were rested after getting minor injuries against the Saints.

I believe he missed a few weeks of preseason after he hit himself in the head with a torpedo:

What a great day. Grandchild number two born on the day we smash the Tigers by 8 goals. :thumbsu:
Congrats mate. Had third, first grand daughter born last week. Family gatherings were getting dull for a. Few years, now have 3 grandkids and a 5yo (second time around) daughter. Never a dull moment now. Daughter been indifferent on Blues/footy for last couple of years. Now declares her new Carlton polo her favourite shirt and watches games with Dad(might have a little to do with the treats on offer) Did ask to go to Auskick though…

FOBADAQaQAAVVd2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back