Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond Thursday 19th March 7.40pm (EST) @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m kinda scared to see the game, the crowd makes the game, to me it feels like we are the guinea pigs....
Might be cool to actually here the talk between the players but I’m not sold on playing without the crowd. Will be interesting to see how momentum swings (or doesn’t) without the roaring masses

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL how is it factual to say we'll get flogged and that you can't see us scoring???
I'm a very passionate supporter but I'm not biased and unrealistic. Don't get me wrong I would love us to win but I just don't see us scoring a high enough to beat them and Jones and weitering will do there job but will be let down by our small defenders and there small forward will kick all the goals

Worth just playing the 1 game for doc before shutting it down

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk
if it gets shut down in r2 for several weeks or longer then i agree it will be seen as a risk that was not worth taking. we don't know whats happening. it may stop after r1 or it may continue and then a 1 month break and then restart.

baseless? look at our forwardline, be lucky to kick more then 8-10 goals.

Last time we played them in round 21, they beat us by 28 points.

From that forwardline, we lose DeLuca and McKay (who managed 6 touches and no score), and bring in Martin and Cunners.

We have a stronger team in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back