Game Day RND 12 - 🏈 Carlton v Melbourne Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are still in this, got to start improve our set shots at goal though.
The set up we have going forward seems to make it really challenging for our forwards to capitalise on those shots - they’re either gassed, in a pocket or 40+ metres out - we rarely get the ‘easy’ shot from 25 out on a slight angle.

To be fair , should we expect any more goals with the way that they have been playing?
Getting nothing from Motlop , durdin, fisher, Obrien and Cottrell. Then add on the bomb kings in Acres , TDK and and the coach killer in JSOS , how are we expected to kick more goals than 2 in a half of football ?
We are a fairdinkum joke and everyone is laughing at the way we play. It's embarrassing
Had nothing from Durdin because he's not playing........
If your going to bag then get it right pal

Jeez everybody very salty in here tonight. I reckon we're in it if we can clean things up. So many dropped easy marks

Kind of sounds like our last 5 weeks though, yeah?

I mean, the danger signs are obvious. We should have a burst of sorts at one stage. We tend to play one good quarter ... or eighth every game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A highlight of the first half was Kemp running into space for an easy mark. So rare commentators even praised it.

We have acquired a bad habit of not getting back off the mark quick enough as we look for a quick handball. Get back first and look as you are moving back - at least then if you don't have a handball option you can kick it quickly and not allow the defence to flood back

Can't you just tell me what he said?

Re: assistants and Voss

Basically that Voss hasn't taken on what the assistants have to say and there's disagreement there.

Voss is failing his way - which I support - but he's failing.

Lob and Actes are s**t.

We look slow.

Charlie hasn’t touched it Walsh and Cripps have a lot of the ball but don’t hurt you slow and boring game style.

Mate I remember when we went to the dogs game last year and we were rocking WTF has happened.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
hollanms and cotrell should be our mids...much more reliable than the two spuds out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back