Rnd 12 Discussion: super premos week off

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So working out McInspud will be about 334-335k after this week, Houli beat his BE by 29 or so so will go up about 13-14k to 416-417k and I'll only have about 406-407k if I do planned trades next week of McKenzie to Edwards, Glenn to Kavanagh and McInspud + 21k to whoever.

Looking at maybe a Jarrad Harbrow there at best :$ who has averaged above 80 twice and has bottomed out at 390k, 5/9 good scores a 58 where he got injured (good PPM that game) 2 60s and a stinker against Hawthorn.

Or I cull Amon for Kavanagh, McKenzie to Edwards, then have 455-460k for someone better but not too much better and that just depletes my midfield bench, or just cull McInspud for Edwards, bank the cash and play rookie lotto at D6 for a few weeks once someone moos...... hhmmm what to do?

Dahlhaus and Bont did the job, Bont with some serious junk :). Got what I expected from Hamling.

1584 with SJ and Heritier playing his last game for me to come. 1700 looks a good score this week, should make it but can expect anything from those two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryan Griffen lives!

Of course he pulls this game out of his arse right after I'd finally mentally committed to trading him out next week, the campaigner.
I traded Judas for Mitch Wallis 3 weeks ago, don't regret that move at all

16/1522 Goldy captain was a solid call, Motlop and Neal-Bullen to come, be rapt with 1650 but not sure I'll get that relying on Neal-Bullen after what he did in the 2nd and 3rd quarters last week (bugger all)

McInspud :mad: Higgins :thumbsdown: Lewis :thumbsdown: Bryce Sqibbs knocking out Gray :mad:

Wallis :thumbsu: Junk time Bont :thumbsu: Toby McLean :thumbsu: Ziebell :thumbsu:

Boak PLAY 4 QUARTERS FFS 105 should've been 125, last two weeks 68 and 57 at HT, finishes on 105 and 83.

1544, H Taylor and Stretch to come

Captain Goldy, Treloar, Zeibell , Mand, amazingly, Tom Boyd all performing above expectations. Beams, Bont solid, shame about Dumont and Hamling but not too fussed

Edit: Cripps :D

1607 with Enright to go. Both Dumont and Dale screwed my chances of getting close to 1800. But 1700, if I get there, should still be a half decent score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back