Rnd 12 Discussion: super premos week off

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1734, only seem one higher in my leagues so think thats decent.

Can't wait till lockouts over and finally get bloody Lumumba out of my team
Mate get rid of him and get in the best defender you can afford, what a flop, not as bad as Bellend but definitely up there.

Nice score, I doubt anyone will get above 2000 this week so that's well above par.

1670 from 17, not too disappointing all things considered. Hogan being an out ruined plans a bit :( . Its somewhat nice to think that I have been to get through the byes relatively well with Rocky sitting on the bench waiting to come back in a week or two. That is certainly something to look forward to!

Trade Hogan bro, will still have a highish breakeven when he comes back so it won't be another 3 weeks until he's a possibility to crack 400k (possibility of losing cash too). I dumped him for Motlop and got 62 + 113 from him (completed fwd line) vs Hogans 87 + 0.

1683 sees me 569th for the week, above par and jumped me up from 324th to 159th (highest rank of the year so far, about time....). Wonder if my probable 18 this week can go 1700+?

Both rucks are out but should have 6 defenders, 7 mids and 5 fwds this week

Trade Hogan bro, will still have a highish breakeven when he comes back so it won't be another 3 weeks until he's a possibility to crack 400k (possibility of losing cash too). I dumped him for Motlop and got 62 + 113 from him (completed fwd line) vs Hogans 87 + 0.

1683 sees me 569th for the week, above par and jumped me up from 324th to 159th (highest rank of the year so far, about time....). Wonder if my probable 18 this week can go 1700+?

Both rucks are out but should have 6 defenders, 7 mids and 5 fwds this week
Oh, I intend to trade Hogan out, I just wanted him that one last round to help me field enough. Looking to downgrade him either to McLean or Fantasia.

Wow bigger ranking jump than expected, just outside top 100 (from 288).

So good getting rid of Lumumba :) Unfortunately my trades this week are very reliant on team selections so at some stage I'll probably have to reverse them and see the spud back on my team sheet

He improved significantly after the bye last yr I believe
And the year before, I'd ride him out or just upgrade others over the next 2 weeks and make him an M9 for round 14.
2013 Selwoods run home after the bye 121, 38 (Crowley tag), 128, 126, 133, 136, 98, 157, 135, 110, 97

In 2014 they had an early round 8 bye but from round 14 onwards he went 91, 133, 81, 121, 140, 137, 130, 104, 87, 139

I wouldn't trade him in but if he goes 2 100s in a row at any stage coming home then you'd think he'll start a tear.

He's lost too much money to be worth trading out. I'm either going to ride him out and hope he turns it around or I'll make him my M9. Either way I'll be making another trade with Selwood being there, I'm hoping he stays on my field, though.

1671 from me - pretty happy with it (top scored in the league and won by 500 odd points - needed that percentage boost)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back