Game Day Rnd 16 - 🏈 Carlton v Richmond Game Day Discussion 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been too much bs media about the amount of goals from frees they get.

Horrendous half of footy. Disgrace. Can’t be a top team and play a whole game like this against a bottom dweller. Would want to respond after the break. Mauled
You do realise they beat Swans this year, at this venue. We’re the hunted now, I expected they would bring plenty of heat and so they have.

They also beat the Crows away something we’re clueless at. We lost at home to them.

Strap yourself in, this is no gimme win unless A game bought after 1/2 time.

Our pressure is not at the level we usually apply it, not much run and overlap we’ve been playing slow chip and mark for the majority of the time so far…
Haven’t liked our accountability in and around the stoppages allowing them easy exits out on the periphery, we need to up our game because it feels like we’re playing a little conservatively…

Haven’t been following this thread, so apologies if what I’ve said has been said by someone else.

Richmond are clearly trying to stack the stoppages, and get us by scoring off clearance. Several of their goals have been either flukey or great individual efforts.

Im not worried going into the second half, they’ll fix a few things up, and hopefully become more efficient inside 50. Just gotta up the pressure, and we’ll be fine.

It’s fuxking freezing at the G.

Ball movement is stagnant. Very cautious. Haven’t looked hard at the contest.

Pitto getting a bath. Clearances not great.

I assume we kick away but this don’t look like 2nd vs 17th.

Just started raining too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing when you have pre conceived ideas - just switched on looked at stats -- said to myself didn't think TDK could handle the big body like Nank -- then I see he not playing

Can't believe that you think that you know what's going on. Was selected in original team so the intention was for him to play. Obviously sore but clearly we're not telling every team with what. So we list him as managed.
I don't claim to know what's going on. Clearly you do by stating he is "obviously sore"
To me, "managed" is being rested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back