Game Day Rnd 16: Derby 50 - West Coast vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

No he doesn't appear to be.
They're complaining about some ex-St Kilda player though.

Lets hope that RTB cut him from their list and he still has it in for his former Coach.

Leigh Fisher. There's a bird called a Kingfisher. The eagle is known as the King of the Birds, and our song says we're the Kings of the Big Game. Leigh? Lee? Lee-way for infringements from Eagles players?! 'Leigh' means 'dweller by a wood'. Lathlain is by Burswood. LEIGH FISHER LIVES IN LATHLAIN, PROBABLY AT THE NEW EAGLES HEADQUARTERS.

Nathan Williamson. Nathan comes from the Hebrew word for 'gift'. He's going to gift the game to the Eagles. He's going give the Eagles lots of free kicks. Williamson? Clearly 'Will I am, son', a reference to Eagle Will Schofield who has conveniently been dropped for this game despite great form. His beard hides only secrets. He removes it and umpires Eagles home games and sometimes away games.

Jacob Mollison. Jacob or Jay-cub? A jay is another bird, like the eagle. A cub is a young animal. He's a young Eagle! Probably being hidden in the umpiring department so we can draft him with fifth round pick even though he'll definitely win a Brownlow. Mollison. 'Moll' is used for a gangster's girlfriend. Gangsters and the Eagles go tattooed hand in glove. Everyone knows the Eagles are crooks. They're going to steal the game from Fremantle.

I am not a crank.

Leigh Fisher. There's a bird called a Kingfisher. The eagle is known as the King of the Birds, and our song says we're the Kings of the Big Game. Leigh? Lee? Lee-way for infringements from Eagles players?! 'Leigh' means 'dweller by a wood'. Lathlain is by Burswood. LEIGH FISHER LIVES IN LATHLAIN, PROBABLY AT THE NEW EAGLES HEADQUARTERS.

Nathan Williamson. Nathan comes from the Hebrew word for 'gift'. He's going to gift the game to the Eagles. He's going give the Eagles lots of free kicks. Williamson? Clearly 'Will I am, son', a reference to Eagle Will Schofield who has conveniently been dropped for this game despite great form. His beard hides only secrets. He removes it and umpires Eagles home games and sometimes away games.

Jacob Mollison. Jacob or Jay-cub? A jay is another bird, like the eagle. A cub is a young animal. He's a young Eagle! Probably being hidden in the umpiring department so we can draft him with fifth round pick even though he'll definitely win a Brownlow. Mollison. 'Moll' is used for a gangster's girlfriend. Gangsters and the Eagles go tattooed hand in glove. Everyone knows the Eagles are crooks. They're going to steal the game from Fremantle.

I am not a crank.
Inspector Morse in the house

I am not a crank.

We're through the looking glass here people...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another one off their board, seriously where do you even get umpire stats from?

Some Free Kick and Umpire stats for those that are interested;

3 - Leigh Fisher
Has umpired 15 Fremantle games.
The total Free Kicks For and Against in those 15 games is 218 For vs 280 Against.
Freo have won the Free Kicks in 2 of those 15, had equal Free Kicks in 2 and lost the Free Kicks in 11 of the 15.

22 - Nathan Williamson
11 Freo games.
206 FF vs 222 FA.
Won FKs in 4, lost in 7.

32 - Jacob Mollison
15 Freo games.
282 FF vs 307 FA.
Won FKs in 4, equal in 1, lost in 10.

Additionally, in Western Derbies during Lyon's tenure (2012-) our Free Kicks stats are;
Total Free Kicks in 15 games, 245 Frees For vs 298 Frees Against.
Won the Free Kicks in 5, and lost the Free Kicks in 10.

Yeah there are definitely concerns for me personally. I'd imagine that we'll play him on limited minutes so he doesn't have to deal with a large workload. I'd much prefer Darcy/Lobb but like I said I'm not a farewell tour for Sandilands. Although some of the comments on here about him I will say are pretty distasteful making fun of his calves and almost cheering that he injures himself again. But I won't go throwing knives at anyone because I come in peace and just wanna discuss the game peacefully.
'
I have massive respect for Sandi. Love the big fella.

Last edited:

I am not a crank.

Great scot! You’ve cracked it!

Eagles by 99.
Fyfe snipes Gaff and breaks his own elbow.
Schoey kicks a Whopper goal.
Masten has 35 possies.
My freo mate chokes on a Clive Waterhouse badge i throw into his mouth while he is booing Gaff.
I drink 100 beers (1 more than the prelim last year)

Australia destroy South Africa at the Camfield after with Maxwell making 104 off 39 balls.

Feel free to $multi$ this on Sportsbet, Going to be a cracker.
Is it even a multi if you don't have Collingwood in it?

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk

\
Eagles by 99.
Fyfe snipes Gaff and breaks his own elbow.
Schoey kicks a Whopper goal.
Masten has 35 possies.
My freo mate chokes on a Clive Waterhouse badge i throw into his mouth while he is booing Gaff.
I drink 100 beers (1 more than the prelim last year)

Australia destroy South Africa at the Camfield after with Maxwell making 104 off 39 balls.

Feel free to $multi$ this on Sportsbet, Going to be a cracker.
Mick Molloy just stole this and used it on the Front Bar

Margetts can't umpire the Derby, he's busy being God father at Dean Cox son's Christening.

Word is Margetts is actually Eddie the Eagle - but as well as flying round OS pre game it Umpires solely to give West Coast a leg up with a few extra soft frees per game.

Freo young kids worry that the bogeymargetts is under their bed at night - this is untrue however, just a story Freo parents tell kids to scare them.

I am not a crank.
You obviously have way too much free time on your hands.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Rnd 16: Derby 50 - West Coast vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back