Game Day Rnd 18 - 🏈 Carlton v Bulldogs Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voss needs to give himself a rocket at halftime, real braindead coaching strategy, I don't think this coaching group can take us all the way....
they're showing vulnerability that's for sure - they ****ed up with selection leading into gws game and even more surprising this week

C'mon boys - come back from the break with full of intensity, concentration and composure.

I'm actually not stress, as I think we are still the better team and will win from here, but it wouldn't hurt to get a couple of early goal on board :)

I suspect the mc are trying out different things before finals but I think we already have enough evidence to show going in with two rucks and slow players all over the field has failed more often than not.

Our midfield is being smashed for the second week in a row and that's exposing our defence who aren't responding well.

This isn't to say we won't win but we are making hard work of it
Why are we trying things when we're coming off a 5 game winning streak ?? This could turn into 2 game losing streak.

Sides are taking us on and playing quickly at every opportunity with run and leg speed

I’m very worried we are getting exposed

We have no answer to speed at all.

Haven't had it for years.

Our players have just matured and leaned how to get the game on our terms more often than not.

A massive, potentially fatal, flaw this year.

Think we are doing some structural experimentation. Allowing players opportunity in a variety of roles. Something we have done very little of until recently.

Need to keep winning games, and oppo “guessing” on structures and roles.

Couple of teams worked out our brutal “one wood” so we will keep them guessing. IMO a rope-a-dope. Will revert come the big dance and it’s prelims and blow them away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like we have lost our identity a little bit. I'm worried.
Voss has chucked the real midfield OFF the board and played a mix of who knows wtf - spaghetti of shyte is what it is - cant win a clearance bumble fumble second to teh ball - RIDICULOUS to have both Kennedy and Hewett out of teh starting line up RIDICULOUS

Cerra/Cottrell/E Hollands PASSENGERS and not even basic plan #1- kick it to Harry or CHarlie against a team with NO TALLS back there..FFS..

Hewett plays the important defensive midfield roll. Can't understand why he isn't playing

We have no answer to speed at all.

Haven't had it for years.

Our players have just matured and leaned how to get the game on our terms more often than not.

A massive, potentially fatal, flaw this year.
So let's play two rucks🤮

****ing shithouse, to concede 7 goals against an undermanned Dog's is dreadful.

They look like they've run out if steam, shit team selection and shit coaching. Not our year.

Deservedly losing and probably should be trailing by more.

-midfield, smashed
-cotters, acres, hollands unsighted
-Kemp diabolical

Dogs outnumbering us all over the ground at every contest. If we don’t get serious, we’re losing this by 25.
Acres had it 13 times in the first!🧐

Why are we trying things when we're coming off a 5 game winning streak ??

Because our coaching group is intent on doing everything possible to completely **** this season up.

Voss has the best list in the business and you can only get away with underperforming for so long.

Something has to change.

We are better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back