Game Day Rnd 18 - Carlton v Hawthorn Game day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely disorganised and out of ideas

I'm sorry questions need to be asked - is this coaching working?

Terrible stuff

I am sick of this shit honestly this is a ****en disgrace.... Bolton what is the plan? Come out and tell us what the **** you are trying to achieve! It is headless chook ****en stuff and an absolute disgrace to the Carlton football club that this shit is allowed to occur.
I don’t care how many young players we have on the ground the structure is unacceptable, the ease at which teams transition the ball is unacceptable.
I am sick to death of this crap it is destroying our football club!!!!
You have no idea

Hawks are fabulous at player positioning, killing any option to bring the ball forward and our reaction time is slower than treacle.

At least when they want to dog it we will mongrel back, and yes kids there is a difference.

We just bomb the ball long in to the forward line without looking.....no lead up marks at all

our kicking skills are pretty bad

when you kick it short, it just allows the other team time to get back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening on radio. What happened to Cripps. Didn’t sound ok. And no free kick? Sounds like he’s not been right since? Is that accurate?

Charlie is great but by geez he can be involved in mental passages of play, such as that short pass when he marked I50. Son...we’re paying you 800k to kick those!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back