Game Day Rnd 19 - 🏈 Carlton v North Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s the one I just don’t get at all how he could have come straight back into the firsts after 2 months off, and because he’s not fit enough he’s not getting near it which then lowers the confidence. Just bewildering selection policies

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Mystical running patterns.

Monoghetti would have been a 200 gamer in his prime.

At least it has been answered if the games of a few weeks ago were an anomaly or the norm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is what happens when you flirt with your form. Crazy Vossy brought back Cerra and Cotters. Dropped players in form and has allowed Curnow to play like a selfish idiot for a month without consequences.
Hoping there isn't disharmony developing amongst the playing group. Something doesn't feel right. Some very questionable selections over the past few weeks. Players in form in the two's being constantly overlooked can have negative consequences.

Some very interesting decisions surround the game plan. No point stating what's already been said but things I'd like changed this half..

• Cunningham on for Cottrell
  • Direct players to use Charlie as the decoy and target other players... his form doesn't warrant every ball coming to him in the forward line.
  • Cincotta onto Sheezel
  • More time of ground for Carroll, he has been alright and it's time to see what he's got. Ive not been sold on him so far in his career but thinks hes done alright so fae. Our midfield isn't exactly winning at the moment

The only side second on the ladder in history that is hard to watch week to week.

Essendon wasn't an easy watch when they were there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back