Game Day RND 23 - 🏈 Carlton v West Coast Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lead by 4 goals 7 behinds…..

Motlop needs to get involved, been nearly invisible!!
Motlop has been good applying pressure. Now he needs to put his kicking boots on and make the decision between him and Durdin as to who gets subbed off.

Kemp is a forward.

I dont want to miss people. So all those who said it over the past weeks.. well done.
Kemp is an attacking force of nature... you put him where the action is.

Should be him and Cripps at every stoppage they can muster.

Cowan is a bloody goer. Looks like he's played 50 more games than he actually has.

Durdin. Electric. Need more of that from him. This style of footy suits him. Showing why we have put faith in him.

Leave Kemp forward from now on. Maybe we put JSOS back as a 3rd tall defender next year.

Cripps is a beast.

Where has this Durdin been

Hit The Woah Freaking Out GIF

Smaller, more open forward line with less predictability. He’s a good player, we just play a way that doesn’t suit him one bit.

A most unexpected surprise, smiling a lot
Yes. And yet still fearful here. A ways to go and let's be honest. They haven't put up much fight yet. Our skills seem better and our will is stronger. So that's great.

I have loved the energy and pressure. Tackling has been great in close. Getting pace on the ball, setting up beautiful defensive structures. I've love Cincottas game. Really pushing up and halved several 50/50 contests on the ground in dangerous positions.

If someone had told me we drafted Cooper in the second or third round I'd be rapt.

Midseason draft? Absolute bargain.

Kid can play and he has fight and character in his game
We’ve done ok with our mid season picks recently

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL app saying Liam Ryan subbed out.
I will stress again - its the AFL app so take it with a grain of salt 😂

Great first half. Don't stress about the inaccuracy because it's bad conditions.
Been some great surprises.
Durdin has been sensational so far. Owies has been in everything.
Kennedy and Kemp are doing well, especially seeing as Kemp is opposed to McGovern a lot.
Lord hasn't taken a backward step.
Hewitt not done with yet.
Some very interesting new options today.

This has happened before when we have been short up forward and we play better. More small runners in the team but more pressure to not dump kick when not under pressure. We are kicking short a lot and turning short kicks over a lot. Similar to Collingwood's ball movement. There is a lot to take away from this. Really work hard to eliminate dump kicks. Take more risks kicking short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back