Game Day RND 23 - ๐Ÿˆ Carlton v West Coast Game Day ๐Ÿˆ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kemp is a forward.

I dont want to miss people. So all those who said it over the past weeks.. well done.

The time down back will have served him well.

Had learned the defensive skills necessary to apply the right sort of pressure we need out of a second or third option.

Pressure is important and he's contributing there.

Hewett 20 disposals, 7 tackles
Cripps 21 disposals, 4 clearances, 13 contested possessions
Kennedy 15 disposals, 6 score involvements, 2 goals
Durdin 13 disposals, 4 I50s, 5 score involvements
Pittonet 12 disposals, 2 tackles, 6 score involvements

Yes. And yet still fearful here. A ways to go and let's be honest. They haven't put up much fight yet. Our skills seem better and our will is stronger. So that's great.

Weirdly, I have more faith in these kids playing for their career than our regular group. Our leaders are now forced to properly lead now - see Newmans direction at end of Q2.

Unsure if we will win but if we do lose it wonโ€™t be because of shitting ourselves in key moments and losing the plot. We might just get gassed, which happens to young teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you are excited by Kemp as a forward, wait until you see him as a midfielder. GUN
Wasn't that what he was originally drafted as? And we dropped him into defence for some reason. Next week, I would like to see him rotating between the midfield and the forward line. Bring in Lemmey as the tall timber.

Cowan is a bloody goer. Looks like he's played 50 more games than he actually has.

Durdin. Electric. Need more of that from him. This style of footy suits him. Showing why we have put faith in him.

Leave Kemp forward from now on. Maybe we put JSOS back as a 3rd tall defender next year.

Cripps is a beast.
Swing kemp and Silvagni depending on context.

Wasn't that what he was originally drafted as? And we dropped him into defence for some reason. Next week, I would like to see him rotating between the midfield and the forward line. Bring in Lemmey as the tall timber.
I remember he was put to defence when all our key defenders were injured. It seemed out of necessity.

Well that was a much better quarter, always good when the ball keeps coming down this end!View attachment 2083736
I had been thinking of heading up for the game Damo and annoying you and Ando. But mum's not well so I've had to keep an eye on her.

I had been thinking of heading up for the game Damo and annoying you and Ando. But mum's not well so I've had to keep an eye on her.
We really do need to catch up for a game one day. Ando is here today with his first born for his first game of footy, he decided to change seats from the cheer squad though as there was a fair bit ofโ€ฆ.colourful language being thrown around in that first quarter ๐Ÿ˜…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back