Game Day Rnd 3 - Carlton v Collingwood Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont get sps, blocking a receiver instead of tackling but ended up providing a shepherd... seeing these dumb shit decisions all too often

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is kennedy the player we thought we were getting? Was supposed to take the pressure off cripps, poor crippa has never looked more under pressure. Just carrying the whole midfield on his shoulders

This has been the worst centre bounce work I've ever seen from the umpires
Last week was a disgrace 2. Just get rid of it. Umps shouldn't need to have any skill but decision making & reasonable runners.

Don't hate on our players Blue.

Excuse me?

Sorry, but I'm not some blind fanboi. I believe I have enough experience to know when I see a good footballer and an average one. An average player having a good night when we're getting thumped by a below average team doesn't justify his position in our side.

I call a spade a spade. He's had a great result tonight, good on him, he'll keep his spot for a month now and you can enjoy watching him kick 4 goals in a game again. I still think that apart from the second half of the 3rd quarter he was terrible. But he's done his job and slotted 4 goals now so as I said, we'll keep him in for the next month.

Where was he when Collingwood were kicking 10 in a row?
Waiting forlornly for the midfield to get their hands on it and bring it within goal scoring range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back